Playstation Plus price Increase

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We getting subscription price increases and they are playing online for free :francis:

one of the biggest reasons I hate XBox for starting that stupid shyt cause you know everyone gonna follow suit. At least Sony gave you games when they made you start paying for online multiplayer. Pissed off Microsoft as they now had to do the same (with trash freebies at that :scust: ). Then fukkboi Nintendo had to join in with their super trash online setup. :snoop:

To go up this much is insane and pathetic.

Stack up nikkaz :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
one of the biggest reasons I hate XBox for starting that stupid shyt cause you know everyone gonna follow suit. At least Sony gave you games when they made you start paying for online multiplayer. Pissed off Microsoft as they now had to do the same (with trash freebies at that :scust: ). Then fukkboi Nintendo had to join in with their super trash online setup. :snoop:

To go up this much is insane and pathetic.

Stack up nikkaz :francis:

The same way video streaming started, its all following the same trajectory

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

They’re crazy if they think people are paying that for premium :mjlol:

I’ll probably just stick to essential from now on. I rarely engage with the extra games

giphy.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y’all are a specific kind of dumb if you don’t think M$ wont up the price on gamepass within the next year.

This is part of the “but is just business” acquisitions cause no matter the company

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all are a specific kind of dumb if you don’t think M$ wont up the price on gamepass within the next year.

This is part of the “but is just business” acquisitions cause no matter the company

I mean, i would advise x thots not to get too antsy.

We already saw how it went when sony increased game prices and then console prices, only to have microsoft and nitnendo follow shortly after. This shyt is across the board getting ridiculous.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt, tired of all of these increases.
:stopitslime:
The $ increase in the grand scheme of things is nothing. But just the audacity to increase by 33% is unacceptable.

Its wack but at the end of the day

Games > everything else

I’m not leaving playstation until naughty dog, Santa Monica, Suckerpunch, insomniac, etc. close down or go pc day 1 :yeshrug:

I’d sooner just not have an online subscription to any gaming platform

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I mean, i would advise x thots not to get too antsy.

We already saw how it went when sony increased game prices and then console prices, only to have microsoft and nitnendo follow shortly after. This shyt is across the board getting ridiculous.
They will, then act like M$ is “doing it for the consumer”