Playstation Plus price Increase

ridge

Daps
Lol i havent played for ps+ for few years now (day 1 ps5 owner btw)

PC gaming is just so much better in every way

Daps
I’m playing them cause they are fun games. Lots of them anticipated, some of them surprises. :ehh:
I saved a lot of money with gamepass over the years with that Xbox gold truck trick for a buck , my subscription ran out last month and I didn’t renew. You play and beat a lot of games you wouldn’t normally play as well as ones you would get day one.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Stopped buying XBox when they started charging for Xbox Live and went to Playstation since their only gaming was free. Then PS+ hit and there was no escaping it. This really fuxking sucks and is already anti consumer. Paying for access to online games is bullshyt but they've normalized it. The $20 increase is bullshyt and I hope enough noise is made to make Sony reconsider. But in the era of greed, I highly doubt they'll be worried about losing that many subscriptions.

Online gaming one of my favorite things about gaming. I hated playing against the CPU all the damn time and online gaming has opened up a lot of fun gaming as well as being apart of communities we wouldn't have interacted with in the day to day life. They got microtransactions, multi hundred dollar systems and accessories and $70 games, but that still ain't enough to get access to what the game entails. Combined with all the fuxking games that require always online to play, we are fukked :mjcry:

210910130214-gaming-pcs.jpg

The answer to your problem

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The exact reason why the stanning shyt that people would do about Sony was always corny as all it did was put the battery in their back to call people's bluff with these type of moves. The same people complaining about it will be the same ones that pay the higher price and defend their practices at every move.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The exact reason why the stanning shyt that people would do about Sony was always corny as all it did was put the battery in their back to call people's bluff with these type of moves. The same people complaining about it will be the same ones that pay the higher price and defend their practices at every move.

No "Sony Stan" is defending this bullshyt

Now when it happened on the other group you can find many posters defending it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No "Sony Stan" is defending this bullshyt

Now when it happened on the other group you can find many posters defending it.
I never said Sony stan's were defending it. What I said is that they enabled this practice by defending them at every step of the way even when they were in the wrong and the goofy stan wars shyt when all gamers are is just a dollar to them and this move is about to call their bluff.

That goes for the other group as well.