Playstation Plus price Increase

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony knows raising the price is going to increase long term subs in the short term.

You dont believe that. PS Plus is declining breh. You see they going to stop releasing subscription numbers. They losing subscriptions but increase with price will hopefully even out for them. This is a dumb ass increase and reeks desperation

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You dont believe that. PS Plus is declining breh. You see they going to stop releasing subscription numbers. They losing subscriptions but increase with price will hopefully even out for them. This is a dumb ass increase and reeks desperation
I don't see the value in ps+ after you've played all the old hits you wanted

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

From the man that plays his playstation more than Xbox. :mjlol:

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t paid for a sub since I know when. I always leave it up on my wish list. I been getting at least 2 every Christmas for years now. At one point I was like 8 years ahead. I got a few around the house somewhere from this past Christmas lol

:ohlawd:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
nah this is bullshyt. the 3 options shyt is also still confusing