Playstation Plus price Increase

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
if any of ya'll got costco memberships, u can buy sony gift cards for 10% off. they sell $100 worth for $90. then u can use that to buy the PS+.
I usually buy my PSN from shopto or cdkeys (10-15% off) and wait for Black Friday, Days of Play or post Xmas deals.

But looking at it, I rarely play online and offering Saints Row, I'm done.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Essential - $79.99
Extra - $134.99
Premium - $159.99

ImpressiveElatedComet-size_restricted.gif
Thats nuts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
These crackers tripping :rudy:

I got $20 worth of PSN points so let me reup a year for $40 :mjlol:
I'm good till 2025. :win:

CDkeys will be abused once again whenever they have a sale

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Stopped buying XBox when they started charging for Xbox Live and went to Playstation since their only gaming was free. Then PS+ hit and there was no escaping it. This really fuxking sucks and is already anti consumer. Paying for access to online games is bullshyt but they've normalized it. The $20 increase is bullshyt and I hope enough noise is made to make Sony reconsider. But in the era of greed, I highly doubt they'll be worried about losing that many subscriptions.

Online gaming one of my favorite things about gaming. I hated playing against the CPU all the damn time and online gaming has opened up a lot of fun gaming as well as being apart of communities we wouldn't have interacted with in the day to day life. They got microtransactions, multi hundred dollar systems and accessories and $70 games, but that still ain't enough to get access to what the game entails. Combined with all the fuxking games that require always online to play, we are fukked :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy

Remember when we predicted how subscription services would go?
Man if I was gonna be serious I would dig up a bunch of old threads where I was trying to tell people about all of this.
Micro transactions getting out of control, subscription based content destroying the integrity of art, prices going up and value decreasing. I’m enjoying video gaming more than ever overall but the business side of it is brutal.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Man if I was gonna be serious I would dig up a bunch of old threads where I was trying to tell people about all of this.
Micro transactions getting out of control, subscription based content destroying the integrity of art, prices going up and value decreasing. I’m enjoying video gaming more than ever overall but the business side of it is brutal.
Yeah a lot of people thought these subscriptions in general would be great. My stupid ass included.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Game pass sub prices are still a crazy good value.:manny: It would have to more than double in price for it not to be
This is the result of people asking for a game pass style service on PlayStation. PSNow had more games on it than Game pass but it got cut down after the merger with PS Plus.

As a former game pass subscriber I didn' find value in the service but YMMV. The games you find on there may appeal to you than me.