Playstation Plus price Increase

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you playing those games because you would actually buy them at launch or are you playing them just because they’re included on the service?

If its the latter, you actually aren’t really saving money
I’m playing them cause they are fun games. Lots of them anticipated, some of them surprises. :ehh:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Subscribe to plex and I have access to free movies ?
Nah.. you don’t have to pay for actual Plex. You are paying someone who is sharing their Plex library with you (movies and tv shows and even audiobooks)

You can use Plex free if you want and use your own Plex server .. but that’s more work

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
To me this online subscription shyt for games is a scam. I don't believe most people play enough games per month to justify what this ends up costing a consumer throughout an entire year. The thought that this may become the de-facto way to play games is sickening.
As a PC-only gamer for well over a decade before buying a Switch last year, it shook me when I found out I had to buy a subscription just to play MK online. And Nintendo online is only like $4/mo, I don't know how you dudes with real consoles don't get upset about it.

Imagine if Steam decided to start charging a subscription fee to access online play for games you've already paid for:damn: And then to top it off, there's still micro transactions and lootboxes in the games despite them already getting your sub fee! :dahell: Shameless

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never upgraded when they did the tiers. At these prices I might have to reevaluate having it altogether :heh: I only need PS (the console) for the exclusives I’m buying anyway, anymore, and the only ones I fw are single player. I’m so used to spending a game’s price a yr on memberships since the 360 days, it’s more muscle memory than anything. When I really look at it I get no value anymore

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I never upgraded when they did the tiers. At these prices I might have to reevaluate having it altogether :heh: I only need PS (the console) for the exclusives I’m buying anyway, anymore, and the only ones I fw are single player. I’m so used to spending a game’s price a yr on memberships since the 360 days, it’s more muscle memory than anything. When I really look at it I get no value anymore

Basically the same, i mostly play single player. Its just annoying when theres some online feature that i want to use in the game, like dark souls invasions and once in a while i like to play SF6. Also cloud saves are still tied to it.

I’ll probably just stick to essential

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
First Duck lies to me about the PS plus pricing, now Sony is upping it???

Back to GameStop my PS5 goes, fukk y’all nikkas :stopitslime:

after I beat Spider Man 2 :lolbron: