PlayStation Has Shifted The Reporting Of Racist Users To Game Developers

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka stop, Xbox is cac heaven for cism. Gears 1 was ridiculous with it. :scust:

Since Sony didn't give headsets and Xbox did back on LAST GEN, wouldn't it make sense that all the blatant cism would be heard on Xbox :mjpls:

giphy.gif
nikka said gears 1 :laff:

And what you said would be true if we had a level playing field. The field is Xbox live vs psn. One was a revolutionary paid service while the other was a free service where hackers dominated. But hey, at least we got the smash hit psn back :wow:

Xbox always took complaints into consideration, Sony has always neglected that. That is the field, it ain't level, it ain't fair, deal with it :umad:
@Kamikaze Revy round up some nikkas let's run a train on this clown
:dame:
Court. What are you talking about?
This conversation is about snitching.
As a man of God I don't get involved in illegal activity anymore.
Snitching applies to those INVOLVED in COMMITTING the crime.
It does not apply to innocent bystanders and victims.
If I see somebody run up on an elderly woman, punch her in the face, snatch her purse and take off, then the police show me a picture of the man, I'm straight up tellin them it was him.
Now if me and you break into a house, and the police question me and say I can get time off if I tell them who was with me, and I say "His name is Court Dog and he lives at such and such place" then that would make me a snitch.
What you have here is a dummy that watched one too many movies and lives off the gospel of pastor Killa Cam'ron.
Hittin' the report button on a racist troll ain't snitchin like @Take It In Blood is talkin about.
There's levels to this and this example of reporting snitches isn't the same as he's making it out to be.
I'm not reading this snitch novel :hhh:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only go on the mic if I'm playing a game with my nikkaz. Otherwise I mute that shyt ain't got time to hear these racist ass game talk dumb shyt when damn well they wouldn't say it to my face in real life.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow this is nikka Ed boon, Sony and Warner Brothers told me to eat a dikk and didn't respond to my fukking tweet tweet.

:ohhh::gucci:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
nikka stop, Xbox is cac heaven for cism. Gears 1 was ridiculous with it. :scust:

Since Sony didn't give headsets and Xbox did back on LAST GEN, wouldn't it make sense that all the blatant cism would be heard on Xbox :mjpls:

giphy.gif
Gears 3 too:mjpls:I'll never forget when I saw someones name was the lastaryan I hit the :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Same. If a cac got some racist shyt to say while I'm whooping their ass I just fry they ass right back. Snitching is for nikkas that ain't got jokes and too weak mentally to verbally beat someone down.:usure:
What grown man goes to find his headset so he can go back and forth with children ?
:mjlol:

Maybe you been spending to much time around your mother.

Sony used to give a much sweeter payback.

Logging in and seeing a racists entire digital library confiscated, then getting a note from the alternate account crying like a buh buh buh bytch.

:blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Look, let's cut out the fanboy shyt :stop:
First of all, ain't no statistics on who has racist encounters more often. But it's easy as fukk to find out the truth. You purposely dumbed yourself down to not know, simple as that.

Xbox started the party system which basically eliminated chat all together. Sony followed way later (like usual) what you're basing your truth on is at launch of last gen :snoop: Sony never packed in headsets, Xbox360 cane with one. Not as many People had mics on ps3 and do your story would be true for year 1 and maybe 2. But to play online you had to pay for live. And they have a comprehensive system in place to report people who violate. Paid service means if you get caught up you can't just make another profile for free like you could on the ps3 so not only racist could get away with anything but cheaters/hackers was free to roam psn as well. When you guys claim its the same or worse I just smh.

@Rekkapryde @GoldenGlove @Mowgli where all present when we ran into some racist in killzone 3 beta. "I shot that ****** like he was MLK"

Tru Story :patrice:
I was first called a nggr on the Xbox network.

The most popular games on Xbox have the most racist gamers on PlayStation.

Cod
Madden
Etc

It's just a cultural thing with casual games and competitive sports.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Look, let's cut out the fanboy shyt :stop:
First of all, ain't no statistics on who has racist encounters more often. But it's easy as fukk to find out the truth. You purposely dumbed yourself down to not know, simple as that.

Xbox started the party system which basically eliminated chat all together. Sony followed way later (like usual) what you're basing your truth on is at launch of last gen :snoop: Sony never packed in headsets, Xbox360 cane with one. Not as many People had mics on ps3 and do your story would be true for year 1 and maybe 2. But to play online you had to pay for live. And they have a comprehensive system in place to report people who violate. Paid service means if you get caught up you can't just make another profile for free like you could on the ps3 so not only racist could get away with anything but cheaters/hackers was free to roam psn as well. When you guys claim its the same or worse I just smh.

@Rekkapryde @GoldenGlove @Mowgli where all present when we ran into some racist in killzone 3 beta. "I shot that ****** like he was MLK"

Tru Story :patrice:
the overwhelming majority of gamers im friends with IRL have spoke on being called hard Rs on xbox. it was commonplace last gen, it has nothing to do with fanboy culture