PlayStation Has Shifted The Reporting Of Racist Users To Game Developers

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What grown man goes to find his headset so he can go back and forth with children ?
:mjlol:

Maybe you been spending to much time around your mother.

Sony used to give a much sweeter payback.

Logging in and seeing a racists entire digital library confiscated, then getting a note from the alternate account crying like a buh buh buh bytch.

:blessed:
:dead:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I guess the mean streets of the internet will honor you someday.

FOH

The mean internet streets got you running and telling on children because you can't handle a few nasally virgin cacs talking crazy :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
im with @Mowgli anybody who gets out of pocket gets reported period. no time to go back and forth and arguing, not since my original psn was reported for whippin a nicca up in fifa
Since we drawing lines in the sand, your name is Lord Beasley, sounds like some wigger shyt. If you talking about reporting nikkaz for talking shyt ONLINE..really my nikka :mindblown:

So if shyt got real in real life you'd be like them white folk who call the police on nikkaz barbecuing :dahell:

Dis nikka probably the feds :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was first called a nggr on the Xbox network.

The most popular games on Xbox have the most racist gamers on PlayStation.

Cod
Madden
Etc

It's just a cultural thing with casual games and competitive sports.
Your not an Xbox gamer so :stopitslime:

And since you all about that snitch life, Xbox actually punishes people for getting out of pocket, had measures implemented since last gen. Yet here you are talking like if it didn't work or something :umad:

Xbox gamers are not complaining about this because it's something Sony gamers made up while psn was down :scust:
the overwhelming majority of gamers im friends with IRL have spoke on being called hard Rs on xbox. it was commonplace last gen, it has nothing to do with fanboy culture
Another Sony gamer spreading false narratives, this post would suggest the preventative measures Xbox live has put into place didn't work. By mid year 2 on the 360 they had it under control and have only enhanced security since that. Sony is showing you what they think
You don't give this energy to them lil cacs that got you crying over the loss of the report button :russ:
A report button that don't even work :laff:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Since we drawing lines in the sand, your name is Lord Beasley, sounds like some wigger shyt. If you talking about reporting nikkaz for talking shyt ONLINE..really my nikka :mindblown:

So if shyt got real in real life you'd be like them white folk who call the police on nikkaz barbecuing :dahell:

Dis nikka probably the feds :mjpls:
wtf are you talking about clown? your name is PS4 but my shyt is wigger shyt?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your not an Xbox gamer so :stopitslime:

And since you all about that snitch life, Xbox actually punishes people for getting out of pocket, had measures implemented since last gen. Yet here you are talking like if it didn't work or something :umad:

Xbox gamers are not complaining about this because it's something Sony gamers made up while psn was down :scust:

Another Sony gamer spreading false narratives, this post would suggest the preventative measures Xbox live has put into place didn't work. By mid year 2 on the 360 they had it under control and have only enhanced security since that. Sony is showing you what they think

Had an Xbox and a 360.

You don't remember me pummeling you from street fighter to ufc you fat bum

If you wanna play fair with lil Nazis that's on you.

Be a frontline I'll play the background

Either way, they gots to go.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Oh the report button definitely works if you're not a submissive docile negro like @Mowgli and be having these lil racist cacs reevaluating their entire life and using the report button on you. :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you're named after a plastic box fakkit. be mad that other niccas report and you get heated over babies
Can somebody translate this nikkaz tears for me :yeshrug:
Oh the report button definitely works if you're not a submissive docile negro like @Mowgli and be having these lil racist cacs reevaluating their entire life and using the report button on you. :mjpls:
Back when he had or didn't have an Xbox he was known to be that kind of nikka
The Lifestyle :blessed:
But now that nikka is Jim Brown status, people will always remember the work he put in but they'll end that thought by saying he went out like..like a bytch :francis: