PlayStation Has Shifted The Reporting Of Racist Users To Game Developers

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why is the gaming community full of cac kids spewing out shyt they would never say to a grown man to their face? There could be a sociology study on the toxicity of online gaming
:mjlol:
That community was the perfect incubation tank for this white national movement. Gamer gate helped moved this shyt along.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Online racists don’t bother me, especially in games. Most of them are corny anyways and easy to shut down. If you can’t jost a racist online, you need to spend more time in the real world and less time on the video game...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Online racists don’t bother me, especially in games. Most of them are corny anyways and easy to shut down. If you can’t jost a racist online, you need to spend more time in the real world and less time on the video game...
You a live and let live with a Nazi.

I'm a live and let die kinda guy. You get on the mic and have a conversation. You do that. I'm not tryna talk to clowns. U hit the mute button if you don't like what you hear...

But they getting muted permanently round here.

Well, they were. Not anymore thanks to S-Hoe-ny

I guess I just need to eat those n words and get some git gud huh? :mjlol:

I'm just going out of my way to punish some innocent adults just having fun out there huh?

fukk outta here.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You a live and let live with a Nazi.

I'm a live and let die kinda guy. You get on the mic and have a conversation. You do that. I'm not tryna talk to clowns. U hit the mute button if you don't like what you hear...

But they getting muted permanently round here.

Well, they were. Not anymore thanks to S-Hoe-ny

I guess I just need to eat those n words and get some git gud huh? :mjlol:

I'm just going out of my way to punish some innocent adults just having fun out there huh?

fukk outta here.
How you know what I do?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How you know what I do?
You just said if racists bother you online you need to get out in the real world more.. which made absolutely zero sense since the real world is why people are bothered by racists online. :gucci:

You got the energy to talk and have some kinda conversation where they supposed to feel stupid in the end vs permanently ending their presence on Playstarion network? That something I don't have the energy for. But have fun with lil Adolph. I won't get in your way.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tenor.gif

all that Brazilian jujitsu and u running to Asians to snitch on cac white boys

:francis:
So you just discovered Cam and thought this would be a good idea :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
So you just discovered Cam and thought this would be a good idea :skip:
I see a lot of all on that Eric Holder wave I see.

Disgusting

:hhh:

Fuk racist cacs but props to those Sony Asians for eliminating snitching tho.

I hate cacs but not as much as I hate snitches, they fighting the good fight. Y'all might wanna cop a SnitchBox if u wanna tell on nikkas tho

:ehh: