PlayStation Has Shifted The Reporting Of Racist Users To Game Developers

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't support snitching even If it's snitching on bigoted racist

Just whoop their asses in the game. And if possible find their addresses and whoop their asses in real life

Snitching ain't necessary tho

Same. If a cac got some racist shyt to say while I'm whooping their ass I just fry they ass right back. Snitching is for nikkas that ain't got jokes and too weak mentally to verbally beat someone down.:usure:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
360+CoD were like PB&J
The mountain dew promotion was cross platform tho :umad:

And the creators of cod was still on board, once they started respawn ent. Xbox Then made the deal for titanfall.

But you know what? Dealing with racist gamers isn't a problem on Xbox. We have had safety measures in place since the 360 gen. This might be news to you but it's facts sohh :win:
You mean to tell me that there are people still walking The Earth that have no idea about when the “no snitching rule” applies? :DAIGOMJLOL:
If you're a man of God then you wouldn't allow man to manipulate and dictate your course of actions, especially when it pertains to justice..

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The mountain dew promotion was cross platform tho :umad:

And the creators of cod was still on board, once they started respawn ent. Xbox Then made the deal for titanfall.

But you know what? Dealing with racist gamers isn't a problem on Xbox. We have had safety measures in place since the 360 gen. This might be news to you but it's facts sohh :win:

If you're a man of God then you wouldn't allow man to manipulate and dictate your course of actions, especially when it pertains to justice..

There were way more Racist incidents on Xbox lol

So many vids and people talking about voice messages of racist shyt

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There were way more Racist incidents on Xbox lol

So many vids and people talking about voice messages of racist shyt
Look, let's cut out the fanboy shyt :stop:
First of all, ain't no statistics on who has racist encounters more often. But it's easy as fukk to find out the truth. You purposely dumbed yourself down to not know, simple as that.

Xbox started the party system which basically eliminated chat all together. Sony followed way later (like usual) what you're basing your truth on is at launch of last gen :snoop: Sony never packed in headsets, Xbox360 cane with one. Not as many People had mics on ps3 and do your story would be true for year 1 and maybe 2. But to play online you had to pay for live. And they have a comprehensive system in place to report people who violate. Paid service means if you get caught up you can't just make another profile for free like you could on the ps3 so not only racist could get away with anything but cheaters/hackers was free to roam psn as well. When you guys claim its the same or worse I just smh.

@Rekkapryde @GoldenGlove @Mowgli where all present when we ran into some racist in killzone 3 beta. "I shot that ****** like he was MLK"

Tru Story :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Look, let's cut out the fanboy shyt :stop:
First of all, ain't no statistics on who has racist encounters more often. But it's easy as fukk to find out the truth. You purposely dumbed yourself down to not know, simple as that.

Xbox started the party system which basically eliminated chat all together. Sony followed way later (like usual) what you're basing your truth on is at launch of last gen :snoop: Sony never packed in headsets, Xbox360 cane with one. Not as many People had mics on ps3 and do your story would be true for year 1 and maybe 2. But to play online you had to pay for live. And they have a comprehensive system in place to report people who violate. Paid service means if you get caught up you can't just make another profile for free like you could on the ps3 so not only racist could get away with anything but cheaters/hackers was free to roam psn as well. When you guys claim its the same or worse I just smh.

@Rekkapryde @GoldenGlove @Mowgli where all present when we ran into some racist in killzone 3 beta. "I shot that ****** like he was MLK"

Tru Story :patrice:

nikka stop, Xbox is cac heaven for cism. Gears 1 was ridiculous with it. :scust:

Since Sony didn't give headsets and Xbox did back on LAST GEN, wouldn't it make sense that all the blatant cism would be heard on Xbox :mjpls:

giphy.gif

Kairi Irving

Daps
You mean to tell me that there are people still walking The Earth that have no idea about when the “no snitching rule” applies? :DAIGOMJLOL:

It only applies to real gangstas if you a civilian no street affiliations then that doesn't apply to you (us actually)

He's a clown for living by that code, probably the type to get jumped and robbed and not tell police shyt :mjlol:

If you not with the shuts what's the point? He pretty much a fake rapper gang member :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Whether it's a teacher, a parent, a forum mod, psn report/xbl/steam, a supervisor, or the police, snitching is snitching.

Justify ur snitchy ways as revolutionary actions brehs

Look up what the Black Panthers used to do to snitches within their ranks.

Quick to hit the report button ass nikkas. Don't quote me before I get told on

Kairi Irving

Daps
Whether it's a teacher, a parent, a forum mod, psn report/xbl/steam, a supervisor, or the police, snitching is snitching.

Justify ur snitchy ways as revolutionary actions brehs

Look up what the Black Panthers used to do to snitches within their ranks
First of all :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You're not a gangster or a black panther

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Court. What are you talking about?
This conversation is about snitching.
As a man of God I don't get involved in illegal activity anymore.
Snitching applies to those INVOLVED in COMMITTING the crime.
It does not apply to innocent bystanders and victims.
If I see somebody run up on an elderly woman, punch her in the face, snatch her purse and take off, then the police show me a picture of the man, I'm straight up tellin them it was him.
Now if me and you break into a house, and the police question me and say I can get time off if I tell them who was with me, and I say "His name is Court Dog and he lives at such and such place" then that would make me a snitch.
What you have here is a dummy that watched one too many movies and lives off the gospel of pastor Killa Cam'ron.
Hittin' the report button on a racist troll ain't snitchin like @Take It In Blood is talkin about.
There's levels to this and this example of reporting snitches isn't the same as he's making it out to be.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven