Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I also will say this... Rockstar is a bunch of money grubbing b*stards... they could have legit gave us a GTA6 TEASER but they want to RELAUNCH the same damned game over and over!!! :what: FOH... real gamers played this shyt already move on!!!

It's their Skyrim.

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wasn't too impressed with the showing today.

A handful of good games.

I was always gonna buy it at launch, and new Spider-Man game spin-off sealed the deal for me.

The console design looks large and too much like an Alienware PC but I guess its better than a regular rectangle.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I also will say this... Rockstar is a bunch of money grubbing b*stards... they could have legit gave us a GTA6 TEASER but they want to RELAUNCH the same damned game over and over!!! :what: FOH... real gamers played this shyt already move on!!!
Stupid people keep buying it, and worse, spending money on Online. Naturally they're going to keep giving the same shyt. Gamers are their own worst enemies.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
cd project red already confirm the next gen version wont be available off rip:francis:
Didn't they confirm it would work with Series X? Or is that just the backwards compatible version?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas bytch about lack of creativity and reliance on sequels, yet watch these events only looking for IPs they've heard about before. The gaming community is weird as hell:mjlol:

And of course I hit social media and X Bots apparently already had a meeting and decided the plan is to just spam "It looks like a wifi router" ad nauseum:pachaha: