Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If we are going to do in game footage, there isn't a game shown thus far that looks like the fidelity of Hellblade 2. We should stick to actual gameplay. Ratchet is the star of next-gen until/if Microsoft's show has something that surpasses it with gameplay.
So u didn’t think anything looked dope aside from Ratchet? U didn’t see Kena? Project Athia?

Daps
HZD2
Spider-Man
Kena
Project Athia
(Maybe) ratchet and clank

all look good. I’m sold. The system doesn’t look bad. I’d prefer all-black but it’s not a deal-breaker

I don’t see the point of a digital version. U can just buy a disc version and get ur videos/games digitally.

I’m only in it for the games. I got seasons 1-10 of the Simpson’s downloaded to my account, so as long as it transfers to the ps5, it’s fine

I’m guessing $500
I'm probably picking up at launch along with the Series X
Looking forward to spiderman

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All the games were leaked before hand so made it impossible to get excited as we already knew they were coming.

These small AA games need to have a special show for them cos nobody gives a fukk about them. They ruined the Microsoft event in May and almost ruined this one too. Overall I’ll give it 7/10.

The PS5 design will take some getting used to but it’s.... different :mjlol:
I can appreciate that they keep making shyt look "gamey" so to speak. I don't want something to look like a DVD player but that's just me. One of the disappointing things about MS design after the 360. I want this shyt to look a little ridiculous :blessed:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Demons souls
Ratchet and Clank
RE8
Spiderman
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon 2

The PS5 is not even out yet and already has 6 must buy games. Sony carrying on where they left off last gen :wow:

After Microsoft’s event in May, how many must buy games did they have? Apart from Medium which looked decent, there was nothing.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
H5hQTDu.jpg

woof

Daps
Demons souls
Ratchet and Clank
RE8
Spiderman
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon 2

The PS5 is not even out yet and already has 6 must buy games. Sony carrying on where they left off last gen :wow:
and the other titles they showed have potential like that game shown by the black developers
There are other titles they probably still haven't announced
I'm probably copping a PS5 day one