Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
U know THAT shyt ain’t gonna have no exclusive games for a whole year right? That’s the crazy shyt about this whole thing. nikkas talking shyt. But the competing console ain’t gonna have anything exclusive on it for a whole damn year.

So im supposed to get a less powerful - uglier system just because it has "exclusives" at launch?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Untitled.png
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
imma cop the ps5:yeshrug:
i will get
spiderman 2
gt7(maybe)
nba 2k21
assassin creed on ps5
hitman 3:yeshrug:
im fine with this:yeshrug:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I’m disappointed. This don’t have me excited for new gen. Nothing looked really good outside of Ratchet and Clank (props) and I like the PS5 design. Project Athia looked interesting but I felt like somebody hit skipped ad before we could see enough. Kena don’t look too bad either.

But they got hella kiddie games like its neopets. Half the games was wack. Not sure what the deal was with Rocket league vehicular manslaughter and the one game where dude was killing ghost with naruto ninjitsu hand movements. I found HZD and Spider-Man to be two of the most overrated games of last Gen so they don’t excite me. I’m upset there was no Bloodborne 2 or Elden ring, but a demon souls remaster. This still better than Xbox but its like saying a two handed rim grazer dunk is better than layup.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
surprised they didnt go digital. think thats the best bet but i see benefits on both versions.

We're still further away from companies being able to lead with an all digital option than we all think, or would like to prefer.

The instant either company does, the "What about people with bad internet?" crowd will absolutely KILL them. And unfortunately, broadband speeds and availability are just shytty enough here in the states to make that argument make enough sense to matter.

Daps
I’m disappointed. This don’t have me excited for new gen. Nothing looked really good outside of Ratchet and Clank (props) and I like the PS5 design. Project Athia looked interesting but I felt like somebody hit skipped ad before we could see enough. Kena don’t look too bad either.

But they got hella kiddie games like its new grounds. Half the games was wack. Not sure what the deal was with Rocket league vehicular manslaughter and the one game where dude was killing ghost with naruto ninjitsu hand movements. I found HZD and Spider-Man to be two of the most overrated games of last Gen so they don’t excite me. I’m upset there was no Bloodborne 2 or Elden ring, but a demon souls remaster. This still better than Xbox but its like saying a two handed rim grazer dunk is better than layup.
watch the horizon trailer in 4k