Playstation Event 2020 - June 11th [1PM Pacific Time] [OT]

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll probably buy it at launch and replace i when they inevitably release a black one :snoop:

I’m wait for the black one...and all black controllers...I hope they release an all black dual controllers charger too...I’m glad sony is dropping their own...I usually buy it third party (nyko) to avoid having too many wires about

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Digital edition is a nice way for them to cut costs but I don't know if it makes a difference for the consumer if the price isn't substantially lower. Because they still gonna need to buy an additional drive either way :dead:

I'm pretty sure this is an attempt at a transition. If the digital version does well enough, PS6 will probably be done with disc drives. Long as they give me the digital option they can do what they want with discs from now on

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The design looks good to me. Hopefully we can get it in black.

2 versions probably means we're getting 449 for all digital, and 499 for disc based.

So why would I cop this at launch again?
Buy it or not. If you don't care about any of the games shown (that might be exclusive), then take a pass on it.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh yall was over here :russ:
was wonderin why other thread was quiet :mjlol:

but i ont like this shyt :francis:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They showed a lot of stuff. Spider-Man has me :wow::damn:

Not really a fan of the look of the console but it is what it is. It’ll grow on me I’m sure.

no price or release date :stopitslime:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikkas dead thought that was wack? For one. It was a stream. Number 2. I tried to tell people to stop expecting some groundbreaking GRAPHICS for these consoles. Especially at launch. The true upgrades in the gen is more of an experience than something that translates thru a live stream. Yet in still. I def saw some next gen shyt in there and that SSD at work. Mainly with Ratchet and Clank with the instant world changing. With no loading.