Playstation 5 release year 2018????????

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Games that aren't successful don't get sequels. Can't have it both ways. It sold enough to get a sequel.

What hilarious is that I didn't cop but you did!! And you said you liked it!!! You directly contributed to it getting a sequel :mjpls:

@Fatboi1 @Cladyclad

That shyt is not worthy mention of a new Ip that game was cool for my son but that shyt is nothing to brag about and at least I played a Sony exclusive. I don't mention games I don't play

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
M
convert over to the Xbox for WHAT?

Then they will just have a 4k tv that will last them when next gen starts:skip:

yall are really overestimating xbox here

Be a fanboy brehs. The announcement of Scorpio crashed the net online gamers are excited for the system except some Sony thots. Everyone who has a 4K tv or who will be buying one because who isn't will be buying one.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Same gamers hype about a fake 4K now doesn't matter and won't buy a legit 4K system. You guys are weird. I am gamer first and foremost who loves graphics I be damn to buy the next variation of Call of Duty Red Dead Madden etc... on a pro when Xbox Scorpio will be better

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
M

Be a fanboy brehs. The announcement of Scorpio crashed the net online gamers are excited for the system except some Sony thots. Everyone who has a 4K tv or who will be buying one because who isn't will be buying one.

I'm no fanboy.. and haven't been one since the gamecube.

this dude really said scorpio crashed the net or that people are actually excited for it:wow:

delusional

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm no fanboy.. and haven't been one since the gamecube.

this dude really said scorpio crashed the net or that people are actually excited for it:wow:

delusional

Digital foundry website was down and neogaf went crazy. shyt Digital Foundry had thousands upon thousand of views on YouTube in less than an hour. People waiting for that shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shyt is not worthy mention of a new Ip that game was cool for my son but that shyt is nothing to brag about and at least I played a Sony exclusive. I don't mention games I don't play

so a new IP is not a new IP in your eyes because you don't think it's "worthy"??

:dead:

And everyone mentions games they don't play. Stop trying to make yourself the pinnacle of virtue and shyt when you ain't no better than anyone in here. You bought Knack and flat out said you liked it, but wanna backtrack like it's trash now?

It got a sequel, that's all that matters. So it was succesful enough.
full

Thank you for your contribution to its success :mjgrin:
CC0pC9Z.gif

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
so a new IP is not a new IP in your eyes because you don't think it's "worthy"??

:dead:

And everyone mentions games they don't play. Stop trying to make yourself the pinnacle of virtue and shyt when you ain't no better than anyone in here.

Better than your ass on here :hhh: that's what I don't understand about you fanboys especially you Ps dudes who I believe just troll. Y'all never play majority of the games y'all in every Xbox thread or Pc thread. Then hair changes to fit y'all agenda from graphics to exclusives to online service. It's like you can't have a debate with any of y'all dudes.

Ruin the forum.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Better than your ass on here :hhh: that's what I don't understand about you fanboys especially you Ps dudes who I believe just troll. Y'all never play majority of the games y'all in every Xbox thread or Pc thread. Then hair changes to fit y'all agenda from graphics to exclusives to online service. It's like you can't have a debate with any of y'all dudes.

Ruin the forum.

PS dudes are not all up in Xbox game threads. Complete lie. Esp not me.

However I think you got it reversed.....notice something up in the thread below on The Order. :mjpls:

allinthevideos.jpg

And we got you on tape saying Pro is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but with the Scorpio specs out in the wild now, the Pro is "trash". So how you gonna throw darts one way, but ignore when the shoe is on the other foot....

But to get back on topic, PS5 in 2019, not 2018. :mjgrin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

However I think you got it reversed.....notice something up in the thread below on The Order. :mjpls:

allinthevideos.jpg

And we got you on tape saying Pro is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but with the Scorpio specs out in the wild now, the Pro is "trash". So how you gonna throw darts one way, but ignore when the shoe is on the other foot....

:whew: Them Order 1886 Gifs had me posting on 100 :pachaha:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

allinthevideos.jpg

I liked The Order but Sony boys didn't support it :troll:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
sucks for ps4 pro owners but i don't see this being an issue as long as they keep putting out quality games.