Playstation 5 most likely to release next year?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I was thinking 2020. 2019 seems too early to me, in my opinion. And I still think they probably have some games that they'd want to put out on the PS4 still. Kingdom Hearts 3 is this year, FF7 Remake probably isn't coming out until 2020 (which would explain why the first trailer said to experience the remake FIRST on PS4 :jbhmm:), plenty of blockbuster games are coming out between this year and the next. Sony's always put out games for the predecessor console when the successor's new to the market, but I still think that there's going to be a lot more focus on the PS4 for a bit longer. 2020 seems like it'd be the right time to release it, probably around the fall.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
No need for a 4KTV for 2 1/2 more years :hhh:
You do realize you have to go out of your war to NOT get a 4ktv in 2018. When I bought mine in December 2016 4k sets were all ready the majority of tv's being sold at major retailers. Walk onto Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target ECT.. And you will find more 4k then others. Onfact all big screen is 4k now. You buy anything over 40 inches and it will be a 4k set. You must don't get out much

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
UHD discs, netflix, amazon all show 4K.

You just broke :umad:
You'd rather have your games in 4k than your movies :ufdup: And whatcha gonna do with a UHD disc, play it in your PS4pro :usure:

:win:
You do realize you have to go out of your war to NOT get a 4ktv in 2018. When I bought mine in December 2016 4k sets were all ready the majority of tv's being sold at major retailers. Walk onto Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target ECT.. And you will find more 4k then others. Onfact all big screen is 4k now. You buy anything over 40 inches and it will be a 4k set. You must don't get out much
That's great and all but 2 things. 1.) What does any of that have to do with what I said :dame: and 2.) Just because they slanging 4KTV sets don't mean you have to splurge if you don't have a system to take advantage of it :gucci: and every tv right now available is outdated, buy shyt when you need it, not when impulses tell you...
If you have 4K TV that isn't OLED you lost
That's a waste of money without the new standard imo, cuz now you gotta upgrade again this year. If you the type that spent extra for OLED I figure you'll do it again tho? 5,6,7stacks.just on tv's? By the end of the year I plan on having a new standard OLED and a TCL for the bedroom.
im ready to get off this fukin xbox

sony gang ill be back soon :wrist:
Fixed

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You'd rather have your games in 4k than your movies :ufdup: And whatcha gonna do with a understand disc, play it in your PS4pro :usure:

I have a standalone UHD player breh. I came up on one. You'd be proud! :mjgrin:

50 bucks, AC Adapter included!! :gladbron: