Plastic Surgery

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Whats the point of getting a nose job if it still looks big afterwards
maxresdefault.jpg

She may have just wanted a bridge/a more defined nose. Her nose isn't big, it's just that camera is too close to her face, exaggerating her features. If the camera was backed away and/or a different lense was used, her facial features would appear different.

No offense, but you have to learn to love yourself

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She may have just wanted a bridge/a more defined nose. Her nose isn't big, it's just that camera is too close to her face, exaggerating her features. If the camera was backed away and/or a different lense was used, her facial features would appear different.

No offense, but you have to learn to love yourself
I do, i just want to change somethings.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I do, i just want to change somethings.

When you grow to love yourself, I believe you grow to love the physical features you once hated and see the beauty that they truly are.

It's no way you really love yourself, if you look in the mirror and say "damn my nose is big and I wish I can change it" or "gosh, my hair is so nappy, I wish it was silkier" all because thin noses and looser hair are our society's beauty ideals.

Accepting those ideals, wanting to change yourself and going through with physical changing yourself to conform to them is not self-love.

I been there, still there. And do realize shyt is easier said than done

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Lasik, BBL, laser hair removal and boobs. I'm an android.
How was your experience w/ this, like the traveling, recovery, results, etc? Sorry if you've already answered this somewhere

My friend did it but she said the fat reabsorbed eventually and she lost her butt :mjcry:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How was your experience w/ this, like the traveling, recovery, results, etc? Sorry if you've already answered this somewhere

My friend did it but she said the fat reabsorbed eventually and she lost her butt :mjcry:

Travel was cool. Went to the DR and had a wonderful doctor. Recovery was hell. Recovering from lipo is the worst. 6 months before you really feel like yourself but it went smoothly. The results are great. It's been a little over 3 years and my butt is as big as ever. It honestly changed the way my body functions. Now if I gain any weight it goes straight to my butt and thighs. I went into surgery at 130lbs. Now I'm 145 and that 15 went to my hips, butt thighs. The fat shouldn't reabsorb unless your doctor doesn't know what he or she is doing.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Travel was cool. Went to the DR and had a wonderful doctor. Recovery was hell. Recovering from lipo is the worst. 6 months before you really feel like yourself but it went smoothly. The results are great. It's been a little over 3 years and my butt is as big as ever. It honestly changed the way my body functions. Now if I gain any weight it goes straight to my butt and thighs. I went into surgery at 130lbs. Now I'm 145 and that 15 went to my hips, butt thighs. The fat shouldn't reabsorb unless your doctor doesn't know what he or she is doing.
:wow: Thanks for the info!

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I never thought about it until recently, even what I didn't like about my face or body it wasn't until recently I ever thought about doing something as drastic as surgery. Idk.

What have you thought about changing?

My ex had her nose done btw.