Time
Daps
Any of y'all getting your t*ts done

Please make sure to take pics :shaq:

I love the look of some big fake (well done) titties :ohlawd:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I wish I had a butt but I can't afford it at all. Squats do absolutely nothing. Unless I'm doing something wrong :mjcry:

I feel like squats can only do so much, its also about genetics. I keep telling people that. Because if squats really were that great all those skinny fitness models who do squats all the time would have a serena williams booty.

My cousin and I fell out over me wanting to get bbl surgery. People who never had the surgery all act like their experts, she was saying just love yourself, your gonna get fatter because she had a friend that got it and she works out all the time and her thighs are still too big, and it makes her walk funny. I told her that I will workout really good before the surgery to shape my body before surgery, but Im doing both. I want to lose like 30 lbs, lift weights to shape my body, because Dr. J Curves said on real self, that you should be 15-20 lbs over your ideal weight. Meaning if your goal weight is 150 lbs you should get down to 170 ish for the surgery.

Because they best results I've seen is one women who were in decent shape before. I saw this one chick who looked like she was 250lbs in the after, so she had to be 300lbs before surgery, she got a tummy tuck and bbl and you never would've known. But I follow chicks that have had it and they get a lot of hate from females, this one girl keeps getting her page reported because she post after surgery pics, pics in a thong,etc. She always talks about the hate she gets from people she knows and strangers, Im anxious from seeing the hate and harassment women who've had bbl get.

Last edited:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
I wish I had a butt but I can't afford it at all. Squats do absolutely nothing. Unless I'm doing something wrong :mjcry:

Apparently squats aren't the best thing for building ass- hip thrusts (or bridges) will target the glutes more directly.

A Squat Devotee No More | Bret Contreras

What exactly is the hip thrust and how do I perform it?

ht.png

While you hip thrust, flex/squeeze the glutes and use them to push the load up. It’s also essential to lock out at the top of the lift. Now, don’t look at the apt/ppt chart below and assume that I’m in anterior pelvic tilt. I’m really in posterior pelvic tilt here, but my glute size might make it appear as if I’m in apt. It’s very important to keep that apt to ppt motion throughout the lift to maximally target the glutes

HT2-300x166.png

While hip thrusting, you will go from an initial sitting position (see above photo) in which your lumbar (lower back) is in a slight arch and your pelvis in very slight anterior pelvic tilt, to the top of the lift where you lock your glutes out toward a posterior pelvic tilt motion, which means you’re using the glues to push the pelvis forward (or toward the sky if you’re laying down). The glutes work to keep your pelvis from drifting into anterior pelvic tilt (apt), and also as what’s pushing the load up (and possibly posterior pelvic tilting). Now, while you squat, your lower back keeps an arch (apt), and the glutes can’t fire as hard while you are in an anterior pelvic tilt. Don’t believe me? Arch your back and squeeze your glutes. Now get into a neutral spine position and squeeze the glutes. Huge difference, huh? (Thanks Bret Contreras!)

squat-200x300.png

See how her lower back is arched? This is the squat version of anterior pelvic tilt. The glutes can’t fire maximally when the pelvis is in apt

Also, the hip thrust is like a bench press, but for the posterior chain. You’re pushing down right on top of the pelvis (with a barbell) and forcing the glutes to pick it up from a horizontal vector. This lift will absolutely elicit the most intense glute burn you have ever felt. Perhaps you’d care to view barbell hip thrusting solely as a bent leg hip extensior/hip hyperextensor lift instead of stressing over pelvic mechanics. When you ascend during the hip thrust, there is movement, and the glutes will fire. Ideally, I’d prefer everyone at least learn and become aware of the different pelvic tilts, but I do undertstand that some people perform the lift best while only thinking of hip extension (and possibly posterior pelvic tilting). Now, while you squat, your lower back keeps an arch (apt), and the glutes can’t fire as hard while you are in an anterior pelvic tilt. Don’t believe me? Arch your back and squeeze your glutes. Now get into a neutral spine position and squeeze the glutes. Huge difference, huh? (Thanks Bret Contreras!)

Lumbopelvic-Posture.png

hipthrust.png

Do you see how she has a low back arch in the initial stage of the lift (apt)? She is moving her pelvis from an anterior pelvic tilt to a posterior pelvic tilt. It is also important to remember to squeeze the glutes and lock out during each rep

(hope that helps someone)

Giselle

Daps
I got my wisdom teeth pulled, chemical peels, and will get laser hair removal.

That's it.

I don't want to be cut open.

Giselle

Daps
Apparently squats aren't the best thing for building ass- hip thrusts (or bridges) will target the glutes more directly.

A Squat Devotee No More | Bret Contreras

What exactly is the hip thrust and how do I perform it?

ht.png

While you hip thrust, flex/squeeze the glutes and use them to push the load up. It’s also essential to lock out at the top of the lift. Now, don’t look at the apt/ppt chart below and assume that I’m in anterior pelvic tilt. I’m really in posterior pelvic tilt here, but my glute size might make it appear as if I’m in apt. It’s very important to keep that apt to ppt motion throughout the lift to maximally target the glutes

HT2-300x166.png

While hip thrusting, you will go from an initial sitting position (see above photo) in which your lumbar (lower back) is in a slight arch and your pelvis in very slight anterior pelvic tilt, to the top of the lift where you lock your glutes out toward a posterior pelvic tilt motion, which means you’re using the glues to push the pelvis forward (or toward the sky if you’re laying down). The glutes work to keep your pelvis from drifting into anterior pelvic tilt (apt), and also as what’s pushing the load up (and possibly posterior pelvic tilting). Now, while you squat, your lower back keeps an arch (apt), and the glutes can’t fire as hard while you are in an anterior pelvic tilt. Don’t believe me? Arch your back and squeeze your glutes. Now get into a neutral spine position and squeeze the glutes. Huge difference, huh? (Thanks Bret Contreras!)

squat-200x300.png

See how her lower back is arched? This is the squat version of anterior pelvic tilt. The glutes can’t fire maximally when the pelvis is in apt

Also, the hip thrust is like a bench press, but for the posterior chain. You’re pushing down right on top of the pelvis (with a barbell) and forcing the glutes to pick it up from a horizontal vector. This lift will absolutely elicit the most intense glute burn you have ever felt. Perhaps you’d care to view barbell hip thrusting solely as a bent leg hip extensior/hip hyperextensor lift instead of stressing over pelvic mechanics. When you ascend during the hip thrust, there is movement, and the glutes will fire. Ideally, I’d prefer everyone at least learn and become aware of the different pelvic tilts, but I do undertstand that some people perform the lift best while only thinking of hip extension (and possibly posterior pelvic tilting). Now, while you squat, your lower back keeps an arch (apt), and the glutes can’t fire as hard while you are in an anterior pelvic tilt. Don’t believe me? Arch your back and squeeze your glutes. Now get into a neutral spine position and squeeze the glutes. Huge difference, huh? (Thanks Bret Contreras!)

Lumbopelvic-Posture.png

hipthrust.png

Do you see how she has a low back arch in the initial stage of the lift (apt)? She is moving her pelvis from an anterior pelvic tilt to a posterior pelvic tilt. It is also important to remember to squeeze the glutes and lock out during each rep

(hope that helps someone)

lol They told me about this in the gym. I did a whole bunch of squats and the only thing that was sore the next day were my legs.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
chemical peel so i can get rid of the sporiasis scars
bbl so i can define my wast and get an better booty
cheek bone implants like what kary washingotn got
laser eye surgery
an eyebrow lift
a boob reduction

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
chemical peel so i can get rid of the sporiasis scars
bbl so i can define my wast and get an better booty
cheek bone implants like what kary washingotn got
laser eye surgery
an eyebrow lift
a boob reduction

I'm a dude and i just started getting chemical peels this year , Got my skin looking godly :ahh: