Plastic Surgery

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I've been thinking about getting breast reduction. Or maybe transfering my breasts's fat to my butt.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Travel was cool. Went to the DR and had a wonderful doctor. Recovery was hell. Recovering from lipo is the worst. 6 months before you really feel like yourself but it went smoothly. The results are great. It's been a little over 3 years and my butt is as big as ever. It honestly changed the way my body functions. Now if I gain any weight it goes straight to my butt and thighs. I went into surgery at 130lbs. Now I'm 145 and that 15 went to my hips, butt thighs. The fat shouldn't reabsorb unless your doctor doesn't know what he or she is doing.

Are you able to tell with your boob job that its not natural? I'm assuming with the BBL nobody would know unless you told them.

If any of you ladies are considering this you should ask her to recommend her doctor. She has great results.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Are you able to tell with your boob job that its not natural? I'm assuming with the BBL nobody would know unless you told them.

If any of you ladies are considering this you should ask her to recommend her doctor. She has great results.

Thank you. I spent a lot of time and did a ton of research. I am very happy with all my work. Aside from small scares under my breasts you can't tell. They look and feel very natural. I believe I had my breast done 7 or 8 years ago. It's been awhile.

I would only go to a Hispanic female doctor for body augmentation. Doctors in these countries have been doing it long before the US was hip so they have it down to a science. Plus I feel like only a woman understands how to make a woman really look natural when it comes to body sculpting.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I consider my BBL as a long term investment. Sure I could spend the rest of my life in the gym trying to get a body type I would never accomplish and trying to always monitor what I eat to keep a flat stomach more than likely falling off at some point b/c of a busy schedule or I could spend 6 months out of my life to recover from a procedure that will leave me with a permanently "fit looking" body as long as I keep a reasonable diet. :yeshrug: I choose the latter. A lot of women younger than me walking around with guts and rolls talking about they work out or headed back to the gym.:francis: Honestly, the procedure lifted a burden off my shoulders. I never wonder do I look good. I don't spend a lot of time or energy on my looks. I workout to increase my endurance and keep my heart rate up. I never wonder about keeping the attention of a man, gaining a few pounds or looking bad in general. I also will never have to worry about the the side effects and diseases caused by fat surrounding internal organs. It's one of the best investments I ever made.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Thank you. I spent a lot of time and did a ton of research. I am very happy with all my work. Aside from small scares under my breasts you can't tell. They look and feel very natural. I believe I had my breast done 7 or 8 years ago. It's been awhile.

I would only go to a Hispanic female doctor for body augmentation. Doctors in these countries have been doing it long before the US was hip so they have it down to a science. Plus I feel like only a woman understands how to make a woman really look natural when it comes to body sculpting.

Did you have a fat transfer for your breast or another type of procedure?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying lol.
I've always looked up to you in regards to battling my self-conscious/insecurity issues, since like me u went through it. You seemed to have accepted yourself and always told me to do the same. Nothing is wrong with you rae (yes even tho people tell us "selfies" we cool that lil voice will tell us no) but you are dnt do surgery....unless they can operate on you voice box ( :o: im playin)
I'm not perfect but I would never consider surgery.

Just need to go to the gym and eat right.
smart girl, just dont loose your butt and child bearing hips. imma send u sexy stuff soon so please be on the look out

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I've always looked up to you in regards to battling my self-conscious/insecurity issues, since like me u went through it. You seemed to have accepted yourself and always told me to do the same. Nothing is wrong with you rae (yes even tho people tell us "selfies" we cool that lil voice will tell us no) but you are dnt do surgery....unless they can operate on you voice box ( :o: im playin)

Thank you :(

It is something I always struggle with I probably always will. But while I have always just accepted myself and wanted people to see the real me and accept me...Just recently it's seems to affect me more to the point of even entertaining the idea of surgery.

#thestruggle :mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I want a higher butt, so a BBL and maybe the Kelly Rowland boob upgrade. But I kinda like being small.

I definitely want some hips, I have thighs and a butt but my hips are concave lol and my shoulders are wider. I only look good from the side.

a37d3160ff95163b57c7596b5b1cef55.jpg