Plastic Surgery

tater

Superstar
Daps
I just want to get my stretch marks removed. Other than that I wouldn't, but no hate to people that do.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want a smaller nose but I don't feel right getting one. I also can't find any good doctors in my area that do good "ethnic" nose jobs
thank you, but theres always room for improvement!

morgan-freeman.gif

smh

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I just want to get my stretch marks removed. Other than that I wouldn't, but no hate to people that do.
you can get stretch marks removed? :dwillhuh::ohhh:Anyways, I got them around my armpit/shoulder area from putting on muscle quickly and a lil on my legs around my knees from hitting a growth spurt in middle school/high school. I heard you can fade them with shea butter or something though.

I would never get any procedures done though, they don't bother me at all.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm better off moving to South Korea and getting a whole face makeover. :flabbynsick: :deadrose:
Girl, you are cute you just got low self-esteem.

I bet you look better than most chicks without makeup too.

I suggest stay off instagram, social media, tv shows, movies anything that perpetuates a standard of beauty especially ones that you don't fit. You will consciously and subconsciously compare yourself to other women and feel inadequate.

Stay away from those thirst trap threads too.

Good luck.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Girl, you are cute you just got low self-esteem.

I bet you look better than most chicks without makeup too.

I suggest stay off instagram, social media, tv shows, movies anything that perpetuates a standard of beauty especially ones that you don't fit. You will consciously and subconsciously compare yourself to other women and feel inadequate.

Stay away from those thirst trap threads too.

Good luck.

Seeing beautiful/successful women is what motivates me to lose weight, get paper and finally make social connections. I'm not there yet, but I'm inspired to prosper.
:wow: