Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but the QUALITY of many of those things, is inorganic and not good for your body. Mass production equals to less quality.

Breh Mexicans have all types of fresh produce markets. Hell my folks go to Pete's out in Chicago and shyt is always fresh. Meanwhile in the hood we got funky ass Certified Foods :unimpressed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh Mexicans have all types of fresh produce markets. Hell my folks go to Pete's out in Chicago and shyt is always fresh. Meanwhile in the hood we got funky ass Certified Foods :unimpressed:

That "fresh produce" is rushed and not even ripe for proper digestion.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Shout-out to Fake Pro-Blacks on here from 2014-2019 that were more worried about black men dating white women than getting our economics and political agenda together.

Here we are in 2021 with black people hit hardest with the Covid recession just like every other downturn, and Planned Parenthood, Goldman Sachs straight trolling black men. Where did all that pandering, calling black women "queens" get you when all you have to bring to the table is a can of soup

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
@CorporateTrapper you notice how shawty that was arguing hard has hell in the first few pages got hit with that fact bomb and suddenly left the chat?

Bruh you cant make this shyt up :mjlol:

I wasnt even tryna go off like that :russ:

but thats usually how it goes nowadays.... brothers gotta anticipate that type of energy when it comes to conversations about our women's collaborative role with outside forces attacking our people... I try to empathize cause most of them truly dont know their history.... and alot of brothers are lost too.

but because they lack the knowledge, its so easy for them to be weaponized for literally anything.

black women are passionate just like us.... I always bring up black women from previous centuries because they had that exact same stubborn passion - but it was used for black liberation... it was used for her man & her family and her nation

Now cacs are using our womens passion to promote gender pronouns and abortion and shyt :mjlol:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Black Women going in on planned parenthood in those tweets :ehh:

I see it :wow:

these organizations dont give no fukks though - its all about the propaganda and pushing the message.

the social engineering is mainly aimed at programming the youth - the young girls without the knowledge.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My (personal) issue isn't with people rapping about sex. Its with those people being made as icons in the black community.

Those same men you mention, I dont want to see them interviewing Kamala Harris,
I dont want to see Planned Parenthood shouting them out and saying how songs about pimping are empowering to male sexuality.

I'll speak for myself, i'll keep it a buck. I have the same energy on this side for the brehs.
- The difference is, no one (at least in 2021) is praising the sexuality of the lyrics of male rap.
- No one is talking about how Future's lyrics about selling drugs are iconic to black male empowerment
- No one is talking about how Durk's lyrics about killing people are leading the way for the youth.
- However they (probably cacs) are doing this with Cardi and Meghan's lyrics about sex

I know it may sound like i'm against rap, but I'm not. I love rap.
I just think rappers are rappers... not icons or heroes or role models. And I am always weary of those who try to conflate the two.

PERFECTLY stated breh.