Planned Parenthood gives a shout-out to Black Women, Megan Thee Stallion & Cardi

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry but male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex and the catalyst for the parental advisory. It was later versions of rap that allowed for our outright disrespect (calling us bytches and hoes), video vixens and the whole nine. Rap and men gave Cardi and Meg the platform they have now. Y’all are late with your so-called disgust and then misguided at that.

Then let’s not started on black women abortions babies. Y’all don’t wanna have sex with black women but not marry or at least participate in child rearing lol but now you’re concerned about abortions.
Men always associate women with sex, not just music. The question is why are women associating themselves with sex?
You’re claim about black men not marrying or having sex with black women is just statistically not true.
The question is why do black women choose to have sex with black men that repeatedly show that they won’t be responsible fathers or even husbands? Why do black women not require a marriage commitment before having children. Y’all don’t even hold yourselves accountable. If a black male celebrity is c00ning or acting ignorant we black males call them out on it. When black women like Megan or Nicki are p*ssy popping at the Grammys y’all don’t say anything.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
My grandfather and grandmother were always good to declare that my generation (Gen-X) was "the wickedest"..I didn't care much about their judgment back then but as I've gotten older and know all of the backend secrets regarding my family, I find them to be hypocrites. There's nothing new under the sun...the same bullshyt going on today was the same stupid shyt going on then its just that there's no fukks given about discretion nowadays.

Oh ok, I thought your grandpops dealt with Margaret Sanger back in the day. Maybe another poster.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Oh ok, I thought your grandpops dealt with Margaret Sanger back in the day. Maybe another poster.

My great uncle did.

He partnered with John D Rockefeller to build the projects, most notably in Harlem, so to keep affordable housing available to black families. One of the conditions was Margaret Sanger was allowed to setup a "medical clinic" offering free counseling and services to prevent unwanted pregnancies. My uncle, allegedly, was not aware that Sanger's office was performing abortions en masse..sometimes butchering the women to a point where they became sterile.

He was able to get her out of there but her modus operandi was set up by her time in NYC. This is why traditionally PP was never too far from the projects in major cities.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Some sisters see the game ... thank god

why does the black woman always have to be associated with sucking dikk, poppin p*ssy and killing her kids?

This shyt is a white-funded slander campaign against our sisters and mothers.

I'm so tired bro.

I’m sorry but her name is “clitostrophy” but says why do women have to always be associated with sex

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I’m sorry but her name is “clitostrophy” but says we do women have to always be associated with sex

she might still be in her "Detroit Redd" phase transitioning to Malcolm X :russ:

I know alot of chicks that are kinda "in-between" ignorance and intelligence... they know a little bit of information but still kinda lost in the propaganda.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:dame:i used to be scared of the dikk, now i throw lips to the shyt, handle it like a real bytch:dame:

^^^^that was 1996 lil kim yall, so i swear it is not about sexual rap. 2 live crew = hoes wit attitudes. akinyele = trina da baddest bytch. you see, you're focusing on trees and missing the forest. this is a nefarious attack against both black women & black men by the white power structure using this sex positive mess as a billy club to beat us with. we fundamentally understand that entertainers megan and cardi do not represent black women collectively. this is really about feminism used as a trojan horse to promote eugenics

founder of planned parenthood is anti-black racist white supremacist & eugenist margaret sanger. look up malthusian theory & eugenics. you can enjoy megan & cardi's music just fine, you see it's their brand that is just being used to push a horrible agenda. we're not each other's enemy, white folks are the enemy here. we gotta peep game even though i know it's difficult

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Men always associate women with sex, not just music. The question is why are women associating themselves with sex?
You’re claim about black men not marrying or having sex with black women is just statistically not true.
The question is why do black women choose to have sex with black men that repeatedly show that they won’t be responsible fathers or even husbands? Why do black women not require a marriage commitment before having children. Y’all don’t even hold yourselves accountable. If a black male celebrity is c00ning or acting ignorant we black males call them out on it. When black women like Megan or Nicki are p*ssy popping at the Grammys y’all don’t say anything.
ENEJR7HXUAAY-Fd.jpg

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry but male rappers are the ones that associated us with sex and the catalyst for the parental advisory. It was later versions of rap that allowed for our outright disrespect (calling us bytches and hoes), video vixens and the whole nine. Rap and men gave Cardi and Meg the platform they have now. Y’all are late with your so-called disgust and then misguided at that.

Then let’s not started on black women abortions babies. Y’all don’t wanna have sex with black women but not marry or at least participate in child rearing lol but now you’re concerned about abortions.
Come on, brehette.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is a crock of shyt and you know it:russ:
Women wore that video vixen badge with honor
Furthermore
Act like women don’t get off on the lifestyle these men rap about
Women are the biggest promoters/purveyors of toxic masculinity :mjlol:
Then you just skipped over years and years
Of white men literally using your wombs as cum dumpsters
Erased your children from their whole bloodlines
Fed your babies to alligators
Flooded the streets with drugs and guns
Locked the very men trying to protect you
With bullshyt prison sentences over little amounts of drugs or “conspiracy”
Killed all our revolutionaries
Made rules where men couldn’t live in your homes
So you could get basic government assistance
You never call women to the carpet for their abhorrent actions
You think Freak Nik and Black beach parties
Were all the men’s doing:skip:
Cut the bullshyt and perpetual victim hood
You know these two ain’t bytches
Should not be propped up as leaders
You know their actions are just as detrimental as NBA Youngboy
Stop hiding behind whataboutisms
And address the women that are making y’all look foolish
You want protection and respect
But can’t even call the bullshyt out for what it is
With power and respect comes accountability
Just like that female who was shaking her ass in a restaurant
You go through great lengths to defend trash ass behavior
But when brehs call the shyt out
You attack them because it’s not the candy coated, ass kissing message you want to hear
When we do want to provide and protect
You hit men with misogynoir/destroy the patriarchal system
Which are just bullshyt white feminist terms
Ironically the same white bytches you hitch your intersectional ideologies to
Left your goofy ass right where you stand
When they met a man who wife’s them up
Moved them to the suburbs
And turned their backs on you to become Karen’s :sas2:
Keep blaming black men until you have nobody in your corner
See how that works out for you:sas1:
Spoken/typed with intelligence and scholarship.:salute:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

:gucci:

Bro............

I'm telling you.... the righteous black man is the only hope.

If the righteous and intelligent black man doesn't step up and apply some order - the future generations of black women and children are finished. RIP.

white-owned Genocide organizations giving shout-outs to black women now? This is where we at now?

Man.... I dont even know anymore bros.

Our women are done. Its gonna be up to black men to save the race. I'm deadass.

nikka what children? 50 of all pregnancies of black women end up in the blender thanks to planned parenthood....oh they got us gooood with the feminist movement's agenda to control black births. fukking helll