Wow. fukking genius of them

:Soulglo2:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I fux with PF cuz of the 360 room with the kettle bells, suspension trainers and pull up bar, cables, etc. You can get it in in that one room away from the members who might be more "insecure". Like breh said, there's some bad joints in mine too. And it's just $10 :manny:

I just signed up for a PF membership over the weekend. Can you explain what the 360 room is? Is that same thing as the 30-minute express?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This gym is very emasculating.. this one didn't even bother to have more than 60lb dumbbell when I asked where the heavier sets were. The lady lied straight to my face :mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They are a gym that does nothing but take money from the majority of their members. I’d venture to say you probably have about 20% of their base that are either people who know what they’re doing and are taking advantage of a low cost membership for access to equipment or folks who really are focused on their weight loss goal and create a plan and just need a place to execute. Otherwise they attract the demographic that will constantly make excuses for their failures or why they can’t do something and enable this thinking/behavior.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I think I posted this in the general thoughts thread, but my boy asked me to workout with him there one time a few months back. I said fukk it and went just to get a workout in on that Saturday. The shyt just felt super different from any gym I've ever been to before. I lift a lot, and the lack of any free weights other than dumbbells was killing me. And the dumbbells only went to like 75 pounds I think, which would only work if I was on my back and biceps day or something. I never saw so many treadmills and elliptical machines in one place before in my life. Now, for people that are only concerned with doing some cardio and light lifting, it could work for them. For anyone that does any kind of moderate or serious lifting in any way, the place just ain't it. I'd never get a membership there because it is extremely limited to what I like to do for my workouts.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
My only complaint with the place is the fans/AC. It's hard for me to get a decent sweat going. I know sweating doesn't have an exact correlation to the workout, but something about it motivates me and let's me know "yeah niigga u putting in that work... let's get it :myman:"

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
I think I posted this in the general thoughts thread, but my boy asked me to workout with him there one time a few months back. I said fukk it and went just to get a workout in on that Saturday. The shyt just felt super different from any gym I've ever been to before. I lift a lot, and the lack of any free weights other than dumbbells was killing me. And the dumbbells only went to like 75 pounds I think, which would only work if I was on my back and biceps day or something. I never saw so many treadmills and elliptical machines in one place before in my life. Now, for people that are only concerned with doing some cardio and light lifting, it could work for them. For anyone that does any kind of moderate or serious lifting in any way, the place just ain't it. I'd never get a membership there because it is extremely limited to what I like to do for my workouts.
:beli: this bothered me so much about the location I was at. It was more treadmills and elliptical machines and open lobby space to seat down than anything else. I guess each location is different because the one I went to didn't have 360 area. The weight area was tiny compared to everything else.

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
this one didn't even bother to have more than 60lb dumbbell
wtf

how is this legally allowed to be called a gym :bryan:

let me guess

they got an alarm that goes off if you drop your weights too loud

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

:beli: this bothered me so much about the location I was at. It was more treadmills and elliptical machines and open lobby space to seat down than anything else. I guess each location is different because the one I went to didn't have 360 area. The weight area was tiny compared to everything else.

it's not the fact that there are too many cardio machines. It's the fact that the place is too fukking small.

The first time I went there, I initially thought the place was a decent size when I looked around. Then I realized I was looking at a reflection of this big ass mirror that expanded the entire back wall :dead:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

:dwillhuh: My pf gym must be a special case cause i've never seen stuff like this. do they no know that there are instructions on the machines?

Only problem i really for my gym is some a couple of the machines i like to use only have one machine,so sometimes i don't get to use them during a workout.

Last edited: