PLANET EARTH 2 - WORLDWIDE PIFFERY

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
He did Indeed. Loved how the capybara was all :merchant: while watching this go down

EDIT:

CxvAWFGWQAAWKDV.jpg

:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Legit was about to post about this. I'm weak.

My heart nearly sank when the monkey nearly fell though. Planet Earth can't do that to me. Flying Dracos, blind river dolphins. The animals on this planet man

They just discovered those dolphins as well. :banderas:

Imagine what else might be milling about in those waters...

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Just realised the next episode Grasslands could be potentially GOAT

we gonna get that lion action in the African savannah....maybe some tigers in India or some shyt

my body is ready

what did y'all think about this last episode?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Man that lizard scene pulled me in quick. You rooting for ol boy to make it. The suspense of the snakes not noticing him and then the dash he makes :ohhh: sitting there, screaming run Forrest run :gladbron: and then the catch :damn: you savages :damn: but then he flips the script and is like death may be on my door but not today :demonic: and just like that, we outtcha :salute:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Too many amazing scenes. Highlight was the Stallion fight, but the birds trying to get water while being hunted down for the kids. True love right there :wow:

Died laughing at the Lioness trying to get the positioning and getting that hoof to the back. The slow motion sequence had me absolutely weak.

The bat vs scorpion was cool as hell too; and the narrator going "It must find at least three more scorpions" made me appreciate all I gotta do is walk to a fridge to eat. Catching all those venom shots just to eat.

Interesting how they put to scale the height those beetles had to climb just to get some water. Really cool techniques too, I had no idea deserts could even have mist.

Outside of that, the damn dancing lizard with the "a-a-ah-hot" footwork :mjlol: