PLANET EARTH 2 - WORLDWIDE PIFFERY

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I didn't peep the last 10 mins of that episode so I didn't know

that makes sense now...I was kinda disappointed at the lack of tiger footage but this could be why

Yeah. They couldn't film anything via remote cameras. They kept seeing their equipment shattered every morning. The producer put a hidden camera to take pictures at night and they found out a bear (almost impossible to catch them on camera and that's how they got footage of one :heh:) was destroying their shyt and also an elephant. They could barely record anything because buffalos are really agressive - in fact they are the most dangerous animal for humans, they have the most killings in the park they were at - and rhynos DO NOT like being filmed.

The brief footage shown was what the camera man could get after going old school and staying like 5 days in a spot waiting for a tiger to show up and eat a rhyno's carcass. They did have more interesting stuff but they kinda saved it for those 10 minutes of backstage stuff.

Is this out yet?

I''ve been eating off torrents. Only got the last ep left, it's been amazing :ohlawd:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Interesting. My list is similar to yours but I'd switch Cities and Mountains.

Either way, fantastic series and it kind of ignited my passion to learning about random phenomenon in regards to Earth and beyond in general. It's so easy to get stuck in that cycle of adulthood and lose that youthful curiosity many of us had as children. I was bugged eyed and excited throughout watching these episodes. Especially the dramatic scenes of predator and prey. Would be sitting here hollering "GOOOOOOOOO" like Ghost when an animal getting hunted down lmao. Good stuff, fun ride with ya'll.

I really hope we get an "Amazons" and "Deep Ocean" documentary in my lifetime. The amount of nature fukkery and piffery we are missing must be other worldly :wow:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
I really hope we get an "Amazons" and "Deep Ocean" documentary in my lifetime. The amount of nature fukkery and piffery we are missing must be other worldly :wow:

Absolutely. The few odd pictures I've seen of deep ocean was crazy enough, but I've never seen much about the Amazon. All these cool rumors though that has me hyped up. I heard once there are unexplored sections due to the near impossibility of getting in there on foot. Not sure if anyone sent drones/cameras and captured much of anything. Here's to hoping.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Absolutely. The few odd pictures I've seen of deep ocean was crazy enough, but I've never seen much about the Amazon. All these cool rumors though that has me hyped up. I heard once there are unexplored sections due to the near impossibility of getting in there on foot. Not sure if anyone sent drones/cameras and captured much of anything. Here's to hoping.

:feedme:

Yeah. A large part of the amazons hasn't been explored at all. There's still tribes that have had no contact whatsoever with our civilization. I would hope that in 10-20 years the technology would allow us to take a look at what is hiding in there. If there's already dangerous and venomous species in the parts we do know, imagine what is deep inside the rain forest :merchant:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Damn it was only 6 eps this time?
That scene in the beginning of Cities with the Alpha monkey fighting the other ones across the rooftops was so damn dope.

that cut the alpha male had on its leg after it warded off the competition
:damn:

yeah only 6 episodes....sad man, I wanted a lot more and different landscapes to be covered

maybe more water centric episodes and shyt like the arctic or whatever