PLANET EARTH 2 - WORLDWIDE PIFFERY

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Those damn locusts:damn: Did they say it was like a billion or so in that swarm?

I think they said billons. Couldn't do it man, cool that they managed to get footage of that considering it was what, once a decade or something like that?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
The lion getting flat out DENIED by the giraffe was intense - I was all steeled to see the lanky b*stard get torn apart by the pride, but it straight up ran THROUGH mama lion and gave her some kicks on the way out.

Gotta feel for the lions going hungry, but that made me laugh HARD. Rewound it about 5 times... best bump since Shane taking the spear at Survivor Series.:wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He did Indeed. Loved how the capybara was all :merchant: while watching this go down

EDIT:

CxvAWFGWQAAWKDV.jpg

:mjlol:
I saw this post before I saw the episode. I cracked up when this went down

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Grasslands was dope as fukk. Thought that buffalo was done for but he shook them lioness' off. The fox jumping in the snow was dope and that one baby animal outrunning the wolf was :krs: wolf had the closing speed but not the endurance

The behind the scenes was the best of yet. The bear and the elephant fukked those cameras up.

Next week is the city tho. That should be really dope.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I thought Grasslands was actually the weakest of the 5 so far but still a very good episode. Predators really didn't win shyt this time around as seen by the lion vs buffalo, barn owl vs mouse, caribou vs arctic wolf

Cities will be intriguing

Here's a clip:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Really brilliant way to close out the series. Was expecting Cities to be the most boring of the episodes but it was one of the better ones I think.

I would rank em like this personally:

1. Deserts
2. Islands
3. Mountains
4. Cities
5. Jungles
6. Grasslands

interesting how the 2 most anticipated episodes were the worst 2 in my eyes.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I thought Grasslands was actually the weakest of the 5 so far but still a very good episode. Predators really didn't win shyt this time around as seen by the lion vs buffalo, barn owl vs mouse, caribou vs arctic wolf

It kinda made sense it was a "weak" episode considering the most interesting part (India) couldn't be filmed because the animals fukked their shyt up time and time again :wow:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
Really brilliant way to close out the series. Was expecting Cities to be the most boring of the episodes but it was one of the better ones I think.

I would rank em like this personally:

1. Deserts
2. Islands
3. Mountains
4. Cities
5. Jungles
6. Grasslands

interesting how the 2 most anticipated episodes were the worst 2 in my eyes.

Interesting. My list is similar to yours but I'd switch Cities and Mountains.

Either way, fantastic series and it kind of ignited my passion to learning about random phenomenon in regards to Earth and beyond in general. It's so easy to get stuck in that cycle of adulthood and lose that youthful curiosity many of us had as children. I was bugged eyed and excited throughout watching these episodes. Especially the dramatic scenes of predator and prey. Would be sitting here hollering "GOOOOOOOOO" like Ghost when an animal getting hunted down lmao. Good stuff, fun ride with ya'll.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
It kinda made sense it was a "weak" episode considering the most interesting part (India) couldn't be filmed because the animals fukked their shyt up time and time again :wow:

I didn't peep the last 10 mins of that episode so I didn't know

that makes sense now...I was kinda disappointed at the lack of tiger footage but this could be why