Pizza Hut releases "Detroit Style Pizza" Nationwide Today

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
NYC is not the center of my universe breh.

I love giving shine to cities that don't usually get it, so i'm screaming "Detroit style" for my Detroit people.

It's a lot of good people out there and they deserve whatever shine that's supposed to come their way.

NYC is the shyt, but share some of that with the rest of us.

We out here too.

Take Detroit dikk out ya mouth and hold ya own nuts nikka

nikka in here acting like he riding for a special cause lol

Why u on some ninja turtle shyt mad extra passionate about some pizza:mjlol:

relax fam lol.we can call it a sicilian slice don’t mean we taking shine from somewhere or even give a fukk lol. Get out ya feelings lol.

I’m not from there but I hate ny so “I’m screaming Detroit style” nikka sitcho goofy ass down :russ:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had to let pizza go about 7 months ago so I could get my gainz up. I'm a pizza connoisseur, and this thread got me in my feelings. The closest thing I've had to pizza has been these pizza quesadillas I make on carb control tortilla shells. They 're good, but they're not pizza.

Haven’t had pizza in over a year :mjcry:

It was my favorite shyt

I don’t even eat it for cheat meals

just a burger

:mjcry:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I could care less...:heh:

its the fact they acting like this is a NEW thing...:mjlol: like nikka we've been had these here...:bryan: detroit style my ass... :mjgrin:
But nobody said the pizza style was new... it’s just new to Pizza Hut. And because you can get similar pizza in New York it’s not “Detroit” style? Lol.

Hey guys! if you’ve been able to get it in New York, it no longer originated from somewhere else! smh