Pizza Hut releases "Detroit Style Pizza" Nationwide Today

Daps
Eat chain pizza in 2021 brehs :mjlol:
I went and got the Pizza Hut Detroit style earlier.

My review
  • shyt comes in a much smaller pizza box. I was thrown off that a bit. Felt like I got screwed for a second.
  • Sauce is legit good and different from regular pizza sauce. Of course they didnt give me enough. Stingy b*stards
  • I got pep, sausage, and bacon :flabbynsick: comes to like 13 bucks
  • shyt taste doughy like eating pizza on one of their breadsticks minus the garlic
  • The pizza isnt a large and feels like an 8 cut medium in squares
  • Didnt really notice anything special about the crust. Just notice the soft dough everywhere with some crisp
Overall: 7.5/10

Just a tiny bit better than normal pizza hut but not worth the hype. Maybe i needed different toppings

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Domino's Brooklyn style pizza bangs too. Jets pizza never let me down. Donatos used too slap as well, but I haven't had it in10+ years, they used to have a chicken jalapeno pizza with sour cream on the side, twas delicious!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to let pizza go about 7 months ago so I could get my gainz up. I'm a pizza connoisseur, and this thread got me in my feelings. The closest thing I've had to pizza has been these pizza quesadillas I make on carb control tortilla shells. They 're good, but they're not pizza.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i've been noticing the style getting more nationwide recognition the past few years, it's weird because growing up in Michigan i didn't even realize it was a particular style for us. it's one of those things you take for granted.
Word I didn’t know that shyt was special at all :dead:

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Wait, so you have

Detroit style (thick square)
Chicago style (thin square)
Chicago deep dish (lasagna-looking thing)
Ny (thin traditionally shaped)

What do they call the types you eat Domino's?
its based on the ny style but the rest of the world would view Dominos and other chains as "American" pizza so it could be called that to make a distinction

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
its based on the ny style but the rest of the world would view that Dominos and other chains as "American" pizza so it could be called that to make a distinction
Thank you for the response. This is all I wanted to know.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course a dumbass nikka from caclanta says some shyt like this :mjlol:

Trash ass food city :mjlol:
Atlanta got plenty of dope food spots. Black owned pizza joints. Slims probably taste better than all this shyt on the low even though they from Tennesee.

smiling-kid-pizza.jpg

pizza-oven.jpg