Reppin
NULL
Haven’t had pizza in over a year :mjcry:

It was my favorite shyt

I don’t even eat it for cheat meals

just a burger

:mjcry:

Album — Postimages

My keto pizza quesadillas...... Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, Rau’s pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and anchovies. I put a little butter and Parmesan cheese on top for posterity.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
We have this Detroit style place called Union Squared. It's good. Would cater a lot for work events.
I would def characterize it as sicilian with sauce on top, though.

US-Pizza-Cup-575x415.jpg

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Album — Postimages

My keto pizza quesadillas...... Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, Rau’s pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and anchovies. I put a little butter and Parmesan cheese on top for posterity.

Is it an insult to pizza :mjcry:

I don’t know if it’s even worth it to try

Same reason why I haven’t had a couple other “ healthy “ versions

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
lololol the hate
Eh I'm from AZ so I'm used to hearing the same.

Lowkey anchovies are good as hell on pizza, tried a pie following a recipe I found also with capers. Them capers kinda took over but I'm working on some other combinations with the anchovies
:cook:

Edit- pepperoni, mushroom, olive, onion and anaheim chile pie done up last week
IMG-20210123-183243.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lowkey anchovies are good as hell on pizza, tried a pie following a recipe I found also with capers. Them capers kinda took over but I'm working on some other combinations with the anchovies

IMG-20210123-183243.jpg
looks pretty damn good

Daps
Reppin
NULL

IMG-20210123-183243.jpg
Anchovies are the chit!. When I make pasta dishes, seafood or a red meat sauce, I put anchovies in. They disintegrate and basically become a healthy salt, and they add some protein. They're one of the last best fish to eat. When I ate bread lol, I would toast rye bread. I'd mash, then spread sardines, and anchovies on it with some capers, and red onions, str8 fiya!!!

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Anchovies are the chit!. When I make pasta dishes, seafood or a red meat sauce, I put anchovies in. They disintegrate and basically become a healthy salt, and they add some protein. They're one of the last best fish to eat. When I ate bread lol, I would toast rye bread. I'd mash, then spread sardines, and anchovies on it with some capers, and red onions, str8 fiya!!!
Dope, I'll have to experiment more with them, been trying to incorporate more seafood in my diet. I've had good results doing that similarly with fish sauce as it's made from anchovies. Mainly sautéing veggies like squash and zucchini or asparagus

Also got a newfound appreciation for rye, crazy how your tastes can evolve

invalid

Banned
Daps

IMG-20210123-183243.jpg

You should try fresh in brine mozzarella and slice or cut into pieces instead of pre-shredded.
Also some added burrata may take it over the top.