Pizza Hut releases "Detroit Style Pizza" Nationwide Today

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Try a spot called Cal'z in Norfolk. Place is fire

I pass them all the time, I think it's one at 5 points and one on the way to Ocean View but I've never checked them out.

Which one you fukk with?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Night and day bro. Al B Sure flow in effect..

My sister had brought a pepperoni and sausage for herself and my niece, I came through to visit and saw that sham of a pizza. Wanted to backhand her ass for buying that bs...once that shyt gets cold, it’s a wrap. You can’t even resurrect it in the microwave..fukking cheese won’t melt right. I would’ve rather her c00n it up and get Papa John’s than deal with this shyt.

Little Caesars and Godfathers was our gotos back in the day.
I’ll still stop at a Godfathers whenever I come across one. Pizza is good to me. I’ve noticed when I find them, they’re at gas stations now.

Whenever I go to my parents crib, they have a few of them in Mobile, AL. I stop on my way back home to get a personal pan.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Taxonomy of Pizza Styles in America

“What do you get when you take a Sicilian-style pizza recipe and bake it in blue steel pans originally designed for the auto industry? Detroit-Style pizza, that’s what. The square pans act like a cast iron skillet to create a super crisp crunch on the crust, and bakers deliberately push the blend of mozzarella and Brick cheese up the deep interior sides of the pans to form an awesome caramelization. The result is a pan pizza on steroids. Traditionalists bake the pizza twice and put the sauce on last to ensure a perfectly crisp crust.”

Where to get it: The Detroit-Style is slowly spreading to places such as Colorado and Texas”
:deadmanny:

The square pans act like a cast iron skillet to create a super crisp crunch on the crust, and bakers deliberately push the blend of mozzarella and Brick cheese up the deep interior sides of the pans to form an awesome caramelization. The result is a pan pizza on steroids

This is what makes Detroit style standout. The crust is a as good as the rest of the pizza with a good crunch. Pequods in Chicago does this as well.:ohlawd:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Detroit has FAR better pizza options than Pizza Hut though. Pizza Hut can’t compete. Hungry Howies shyts all over Pizza Hut something furious. Won’t even mention Pizza Popolis which is absolutely fukking delicious.
Don’t forget buddy’s they have the best Detroit style out of everybody

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Wait, so you have

Detroit style (thick square)
Chicago style (thin square)
Chicago deep dish (lasagna-looking thing)
Ny (thin traditionally shaped)

What do they call the types you eat Domino's?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wait, so you have

Detroit style (thick square)
Chicago style (thin square)
Chicago deep dish (lasagna-looking thing)
Ny (thin traditionally shaped)

What do they call the types you eat Domino's?
Hot pile of chemically enhanced, preservative pizza paison poison - you don’t eat it, you ingest it

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I pass them all the time, I think it's one at 5 points and one on the way to Ocean View but I've never checked them out.

Which one you fukk with?
The ones at 5 Points and Hampton Blvd. The Meat Our Pizza joint is :wow: