PIMP SLAP OF THE MONTH

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
HOE MAN DID YOU SEE THAT YOUNG LADY DO CARTWHEELS AFTER BEING SMACKED SO HARD! :russ: SHE PROBABLY DEAD! :heh:

Icant.gif

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let this be a lesson for all simps,wanna be playas,bytches, homos and their assorted enablers. Men.not thirsty boys but men ALL HAVE LINES THAT MUST NOT BE CROSSED. To do so puts oneself in physical danger.
Damn! I thought her narrow ass would break! Wish he was a colier so I'd give him 5 daps.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let this be a lesson for all simps,wanna be playas,bytches, homos and their assorted enablers. Men.not thirsty boys but men ALL HAVE LINES THAT MUST NOT BE CROSSED. To do so puts oneself in physical danger.
Damn! I thought her narrow ass would break when it bounced off the floor! Wish he was a colier so I'd give him 5 daps.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
white people are sooooooooo gonna start a massive campaign

dude is in trouble

im sure feministsnow.com/forum and st0rmfr0nt and mothersforum.com are all over this :huhldup: especially cause its a ******rrrrr
Too bad the cave bytch in the video wasn't your mom.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Thats how these people act. Its sickening. People get so excited to see other people get hurt and killed. Whats happening to our people. You have people defending this way of life to the point where violence and demonic filth is becoming staples of our culture and you know, we were once a spiritual people not entrenched in violence. The crack era is over. Are we now in the crack, baby era, friends? :ld:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats how these people act. Its sickening. People get so excited to see other people get hurt and killed. Whats happening to our people. You have people defending this way of life to the point where violence and demonic filth is becoming staples of our culture and you know, we were once a spiritual people not entrenched in violence. The crack era is over. Are we now in the crack, baby era, friends? :ld:
both parties were engaging in demonic activities. Life will teach them both as it teaches us all...