PIMP SLAP OF THE MONTH

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Every time i see this video i keep thinking about Acting Up by Meek Mills :russ:

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is disgusting on both accounts,

i'm not the one to generalize, but from my experience (i' m born in Europe, and i've been living in Africa for 1 year and 1/2) i have yet to see some shyt like this in my lifetime, to strike a female like this (in public) or a female to talk to a man like this (in public)

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He told her not to touch him. Seems justified IMO
it's not justified because it was excessive. This crossed the line of self-defense. this was assault.

But at the same time i feel very little sympathy for her because she was looking for trouble and acting entitled. She felt like she could talk this way to a man twice her size and even touch him with no consequences because she's a woman. From this day forward, no matter what happens to dude (he might get charges, etc) she still got smacked and she'll never be able to get "un-smacked". She will always know that stepping to a dude with disrespect could result in violence. She was given structure and limits and who knows, she might be a better person for it in the future.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
it's not justified because it was excessive. This crossed the line of self-defense. this was assault.

But at the same time i feel very little sympathy for her because she was looking for trouble and acting entitled. She felt like she could talk this way to a man twice her size and even touch him with no consequences because she's a woman. From this day forward, no matter what happens to dude (he might get charges, etc) she still got smacked and she'll never be able to get "un-smacked". She will always know that stepping to a dude with disrespect could result in violence. She was given structure and limits and who knows, she might be a better person for it in the future.

I believe the assault began when she decided to push him after he told her not to touch him anymore. He said, and I quote "bidonevatuhmehoeinoplayiwitu"

She got what she deserved.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:damn: He slapped dat bytch across the space time continuum

:patrice: She aint even kno

She went from :deadmanny: to do not fukking touch me bro

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Once you assault someone, you no longer reserve the right as to dictating how they defend themselves from your attack. :aicmon::beli:

I believe the assault began when she decided to push him after he told her not to touch him anymore.

:yes: :ld: Seems pretty straight-forward to me.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That bytch took that slap like she is used to gettin her azz whooped on the regular. Smebody snd this video to Tommy Sotomayor, white bytches get ratchet too :mjpls:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once you assault someone, you no longer reserve the right as to dictating how they defend themselves from your attack. :aicmon::beli:

:yes: :ld: Seems pretty straight-forward to me.
by your logic, he could have pulled a baseball bat/gat on her and went to work and it's gravy since she assaulted him first (which don't get me wrong, i agree that she assaulted him first). Are you also ok with it when police do it? push a cop and you get shot :manny: self-defense...

there is such a thing as excessive force and i don't think it only applies to cops. And trust me i'm not even caping here. Check the rest of my post you quoted. overall we kind of agree.What i'm saying here, I would have said the same thing if it was two dudes.