PIMP SLAP OF THE MONTH

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
so nobody says or does anything... they just pull out their phone and secretly film for WS
that was kind of odd...like, there was no reaction from anyone.

but...more than likely dude is going to get his because its on the internet now. Either the police, or the internet is going to find him.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
6qazH08.gif

Damn, he leveled up on her on some
frnXxyM.gif.pagespeed.ce.r922DOE7HG.gif

baltimore

Pro
Daps
lmfao.. that slap was wildly too strong for the situation and aggressor but god damn if it didnt work perfectly.. dude way to big and powerful to be pushing and tussling with a small woman. One show of power and it spared her from more serious injury and her from making an already unnecessary altercation into anything more serious

shyt like this is why the feminists/dont hit women crowd and the i'm a man dont fukk with me crowd still are arguing till this day..

Why would a woman be so brave to antagonize a large man like that with such self entitlement like she just commands respect even when she is not giving it? You can tell she has no answer for if he wanted to hurt her yet she still pressed on like she is showing courage or standing up for herself.. The people who say there is no reason for a man to put hands on a woman just enable a whole bunch of bytchy women to engage in behavior that will put them in harms way

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao.. that slap was wildly too strong for the situation and aggressor but god damn if it didnt work perfectly.. dude way to big and powerful to be pushing and tussling with a small woman. One show of power and it spared her from more serious injury and her from making an already unnecessary altercation into anything more serious

shyt like this is why the feminists/dont hit women crowd and the i'm a man dont fukk with me crowd still are arguing till this day..

Why would a woman be so brave to antagonize a large man like that with such self entitlement like she just commands respect even when she is not giving it? You can tell she has no answer for if he wanted to hurt her yet she still pressed on like she is showing courage or standing up for herself.. The people who say there is no reason for a man to put hands on a woman just enable a whole bunch of bytchy women to engage in behavior that will put them in harms way

Yup. As a man, you damn sure know what you can say to another man before hands have to thrown.

It's like some women forget about this.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Not condoning at all but why did she keep talking though? Dude gave her plenty of warnings. Girls feel like they are immune to getting hit just cause they're girls. But too bad not all dudes follow the rule of not hitting women.