Reppin
Gamers Paradise
pimp_hand.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are racial tensions that tense to where you people find humor in people that are being struck with satanic strikes? These are the individuals among us that call themselves real men huh? Yall are embarrassing and im honestly ashamed to know some of you in this thread right here. HOE MAN DID YOU SEE THAT YOUNG LADY DO CARTWHEELS AFTER BEING SMACKED SO HARD! :russ: SHE PROBABLY DEAD! :heh:

Stop it man. This is real life and being slapped can often have demonic ramifications like death, PTSD, prison and fighting. Please take life more serious yall and be kind/patient with your fellow human beings. If disaster strikes in the final hour and humanity is not on the same page angelically, we all suffer, friends. :sitdown:

baltimore

Pro
Daps
:usure: You think?

If he has a family, I'm sure he handles them the same way. Hilarious indeed :beli:

why act like random people in this world are on the same level as your family?? Im sure a lesson was learned to all in attendance.. sometimes it takes the less civilized to remind us all how we should treat each other

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
She got right up and went right back to what she was saying like it never happened!!

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are fukkin weird. I would never risk assault charges over some drunk brood at a store. Its not that serious.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
white people are sooooooooo gonna start a massive campaign

dude is in trouble

im sure feministsnow.com/forum and st0rmfr0nt and mothersforum.com are all over this :huhldup: especially cause its a ******rrrrr