Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You, have to realize.
grassroots wise Cosby was the lead negro in the public entertaining eye in 1969 after king died.
plus, women were only free from actual slavery in 1969.
For a few months and we see how equality and women being free in 1968 till, now is.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
He's actually accused of drugging more than 45 women, and not one NOT ONE of the close to 50 women came forward until now :comeon:

When shyt hit the fan are you still a fan?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
tumblr_m7c2duHEcX1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

:wow:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Im giving a big side-eye to this. This seems like some attention whore crap to me. He has admitted to drugging women, but I don't believe all these women. I don't care how much money a black man has, he drugged white women in the 1960s and nothing happened...thats hard to believe. But if new york mag is gonna do this, they need to do the same for white men that are accused. Im not making excuses for Bill but 'the media' always makes black people especially black men the 'poster child' for any crime and or bad morals that they do. I want to see Woody Allen's and Roman Polanski's victims on the cover next month.

The media make Tyga the poster child of men dating minors but Paul Walker's girl was 16 when they first started dating. Facts.
why, there is so many black rich folk in US of A there should be a black magazine doing this..but wait nikkas dont like to read and are scared to get blackballled by white people..there is a lot to say but im too tired

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The irony of the Cosby photo in his home over his head.
duke can barely talk.
this shyt is Leonard part vi.

Art Barr

Ayo,...
if you look at the other links on this.
after the Scotti interview is over.
the links after the women in those interview mention scotti giving them drinks.

Art Barr

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
This whole story of full of complete shyt. Cosby raped 35 women? What type of bullshyt is this? I can understand 5 at the most (I am not saying that it is right), but 35? No, this is complete bullshyt. MOST of them willingly had sex with Cosby for money and thinking that they would get fame. How you can sit there lie and say that someone raped you is beyond my understanding. Cosby should be punished for the women that he did rape, but 35 women? Get out :camby:

lol @ bill cosby being the most prolific rapist of our era. really?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Ayo,...when I read the defense of the queen of York.
that shyt sounded like the queen of England herself defended that shyt.
I read that shyt with the voice and everything.
British cover their shyt up, on some real shyt.
I felt that shyt,...to the point I had to almost double question this ho's allegations.
dem British went kobe Bryant for the lakers, now that's paper on that ho.

Art Barr [

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn, this thread read like a Chappelle skit. "Okay, I'd have to see a video of him buying the pills, two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five posters from the Coli and @Walt taking notes, and Raven to confirm his identity."

Usually when a person is raped again it is by a family member, or family friend. They are usually held captive, or underage. Basically the person has access to them and they have no ability to defend themselves. These women were traveling about their day and going back to him. It's not like he raped her Monday July 2 and then raped her Tuesday July 3. He raped her twice a year apart. That barely makes any sense. Most of this stuff is complete bullshyt.

What are you basing that supposed claim on? There are lots of examples of date rape and workplace abuse where someone is victimized more than once. All that is required is that the victim is in the presence of the perpetrator more than once and the perpetrator is in a position of power. Most of the women involved were in show business auditioning or performing for something he was involved in, or worked/frequented a place he owned. He had easy access and a lot of power.

I'm not saying that he didn't have some sort of relationship with them, but to rape all of them, and not one of them went to the authorities???

Some of them DID go to the authorities. And nothing happened.

Lachele Covington went to the authorities in 2000. DA declined to press charges. Not enough evidence.

Andrea Constand went to the authorities in 2004. DA declined to press charges. Not enough evidence.
Constand filed a civil claim, got 13 witnesses, and Cosby settled with her out of court.

You don't think that was even more likely in the 1970s-1990s, when Cosby was one of the biggest stars in television and the vast majority of rapists never got touched by anything?

From 2005 on lots of women came forward about past assault from Cosby, but nothing happened and for many of them the statute of limitations had run out (if they were making it up, why would they have made up a date to early to get charges on him?) But no one paid attention to any of that.

Until recently, that was why the vast majority of women who got raped didn't go to the authorities. That's all the more true when its a famous, well-loved public figure. Hell, R. Kelly isn't nearly as powerful or beloved by mainstream America as Cosby is, and most of his victims were much more recent, and how many of them went to the authorities?

When a women is raped and makes it public, she automatically takes a second L. She's already been victimized once, and going public about it already brings one kind of shame down on them. Now everyone knows you're tainted goods. On top of that, go public about someone like Cosby, and you keep taking more L's over and over, as this thread shows. These women are being called ugly, prostitutes, liars, golddiggers, people are saying they must have liked it.

And you still don't know if anything will happen. R. Kelly was doing ugly things to high school girls left and right, everyone knows it, and he still walking free.

And you seriously wonder why a woman wouldn't go forward on her own? :dwillhuh:

"You're trying to tell me that Bill Cosby was raping white women? :shaq2: These bytches are just looking for attention and money. :camby:

On an unrelated note, I wonder why some of them never told anyone?"

Exactly.

all them hoes need to :camby::camby::camby:
you'll pose for a magazine now but couldnt press charges 40 years ago:stopitslime::camby:

Maybe this is the kind of fukked-up shyt that made them not want to go public when it happened - when Cosby's reputation was even better and people gave even less of a shyt about women getting raped. Cosby was making jokes about dropping drugs in women's drinks as far back as 1969...has a whole chapter about it in his 1992 book...you think that's just a coincidence?

He tried to buy NBC. Since then, these fake allegations have came out, his shows removed from sindication and his money slowed up.

The allegations have been out for more than 10 years. The big attention finally came when Hannibal Buress said, "You rape women" about Cosby in his standup routine, and people started asking questions about what the hell he was talking about. There were already 15 women who had come forward by that point, but no one had paid attention. It was Buress who made it hit the news finally, not some crazy conspiracy theory.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do some people hate the coli so bad and why do these people act like every poster is the same?

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well for one, not drugging them beforehand is probably a good rule of thumb

I have no idea why so many people are trying to let Cosby slide, regardless of the hard numbers, this dude was/is a MASSIVE scumbag, its almost not debatable at this point
Damn, this thread read like a Chappelle skit. "Okay, I'd have to see a video of him buying the pills, two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five posters from the Coli and @Walt taking notes, and Raven to confirm his identity."

What are you basing that supposed claim on? There are lots of examples of date rape and workplace abuse where someone is victimized more than once. All that is required is that the victim is in the presence of the perpetrator more than once and the perpetrator is in a position of power. Most of the women involved were in show business auditioning or performing for something he was involved in, or worked/frequented a place he owned. He had easy access and a lot of power.

Some of them DID go to the authorities. And nothing happened.

Lachele Covington went to the authorities in 2000. DA declined to press charges. Not enough evidence.

Andrea Constand went to the authorities in 2004. DA declined to press charges. Not enough evidence.
Constand filed a civil claim, got 13 witnesses, and Cosby settled with her out of court.

You don't think that was even more likely in the 1970s-1990s, when Cosby was one of the biggest stars in television and the vast majority of rapists never got touched by anything?

From 2005 on lots of women came forward about past assault from Cosby, but nothing happened and for many of them the statute of limitations had run out (if they were making it up, why would they have made up a date to early to get charges on him?) But no one paid attention to any of that.

Until recently, that was why the vast majority of women who got raped didn't go to the authorities. That's all the more true when its a famous, well-loved public figure. Hell, R. Kelly isn't nearly as powerful or beloved by mainstream America as Cosby is, and most of his victims were much more recent, and how many of them went to the authorities?

When a women is raped and makes it public, she automatically takes a second L. She's already been victimized once, and going public about it already brings one kind of shame down on them. Now everyone knows you're tainted goods. On top of that, go public about someone like Cosby, and you keep taking more L's over and over, as this thread shows. These women are being called ugly, prostitutes, liars, golddiggers, people are saying they must have liked it.

And you still don't know if anything will happen. R. Kelly was doing ugly things to high school girls left and right, everyone knows it, and he still walking free.

And you seriously wonder why a woman wouldn't go forward on her own? :dwillhuh:

Exactly.

Maybe this is the kind of fukked-up shyt that made them not want to go public when it happened - when Cosby's reputation was even better and people gave even less of a shyt about women getting raped. Cosby was making jokes about dropping drugs in women's drinks as far back as 1969...has a whole chapter about it in his 1992 book...you think that's just a coincidence?

The allegations have been out for more than 10 years. The big attention finally came when Hannibal Buress said, "You rape women" about Cosby in his standup routine, and people started asking questions about what the hell he was talking about. There were already 15 women who had come forward by that point, but no one had paid attention. It was Buress who made it hit the news finally, not some crazy conspiracy theory.
IMO, Cosby is like grandpa. People see (saw) him as the tough love grandfather who wanted better. Some turned after the pound cake speech, but most were still there. Ironic that SOME people were more mad about the speech than this. Plus some people just don't want to attack a 77 year old man.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And I ain't saying anything about the media coverage here. That's an entirely separate issue.

But while we're at it, notice that half the posters are saying, "Why the media making such a big deal about this" while the other half are saying, "No way he raped 35 women...he'd be one of the biggest serial rapists of all time."

fukking Cliff Huxtable might be one of the biggest serial rapists of all time, and you need some sort of conspiracy theory to wonder why that might be the biggest story of the year?

:why: