Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Post an article, news story, documents, documentary etc. anything where it states that a women was criticized, critiqued, questioned, second guessed etc. by any major media outlet for accusing a man of rape.

And at the same time how was the male accusser viewed?

Kobe's accuser was trashed all over. Monica Lewinsky was trashed all over. Paula Jones was trashed all over (as was Kathleen Wiley and even the other witnesses). The girls that R. Kelly abused were trashed all over. Can you imagine watching Chappelle and being the subject of the "Pee on You" video, and that's even coming from someone who thought Kelly was guilty! The parents of the kids who accused Michael Jackson were trashed all over.

Now you'll probably go from "well, victims never get criticized" to "but they should have been criticized!" And then you're just going in circles again.

Of course, major media uses "nice words" when undermining the victims. It's the radio shows and columnists and message boards and barber shops and water cooler conversations where all the real venom comes out.

You can't point to a single one of those cases and say, "Oh, that rape victim was a nobody before, but she has a great public reputation right now. I'd wife her."

99% of men wouldn't touch any of those girls after those stories. But Kobe, Clinton, R. Kelly, they still have plenty of women lusting after them wherever they go. Because their rep never got destroyed.

You can't point to a single one of those cases and say, "The person who accused them has a better public image than the man they accused" right now.

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe's accuser was trashed all over. Monica Lewinsky was trashed all over. Paula Jones was trashed all over. The girls that R. Kelly abused were trashed all over. The parents of the kids who accused Michael Jackson were trashed all over.

You can't point to a single one of those cases and say, "Oh, that person has a great public reputation right now."

And Kobe's still a huge star. Bill Clinton is still one of the most popular former politicians in the world. R. Kelly is still a huge artist. Michael Jackson was still treated like an idol when he died.

You can't point to a single one of those cases and say, "The person who accused them has a better public image than the man they accused" right now.
Plus kobe is still a rapist to some and no one even knew of her till years later.

You aint slick, those others dont count. You showing your bullshyt now. Gotta agree to some shyt to even give yourself cred. You have completely lost it now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Plus kobe is still a rapist to some and no one even knew of her till years later.

What are you talking about? You can't seem to get a single fact right. Her name was "mistakenly released" right in the middle of the court case, when Kobe's lawyers were working to make everything about the case public to shame her as much as possible and get her to drop the whole thing.

A court official in the Kobe Bryant sexual-assault case on Wednesday mistakenly posted a judge's order on a court Web site that contained the name of the accuser and previously undisclosed details of evidence – the third time that sealed information in the case has mistakenly been made public, reports the Denver Post.

Kobe's lawyers appear to have been sprinkling his money around quite advantageously in that Denver courthouse.

Yes, Kobe is "still a rapist" to some. Doesn't seem to have hurt his All-Star votes (still gets to be a starter even in a season where he sucks and isn't playing), doesn't seem have have affected his contracts, and his endorsements ramped right back up into the stratosphere. He'll go into the Hall of Fame without a problem. Hell, it didn't even break up his marriage because he had the dough to hang onto her too.

Meanwhile, the accuser is famous from coast to coast for being a slut. Her reputation is shyt. Great victory for her.

You aint slick, those others dont count. You showing your bullshyt now. Gotta agree to some shyt to even give yourself cred. You have completely lost it now.

The others "don't count"??? If R. Kelly and Michael Jackson and Bill Clinton "don't count", than what the fukk does count? Name the other men in Bill Cosby's fame level who were accused. What are your actual examples of rich men getting destroyed by nobody accusers (who come out smelling like roses) that you're basing this whole bullshyt theory on?

Your capping aint for these females. You seem like a hood dude made you tot called out. What you think about 2pac? He touched both extremes of the spectrum. Black pride all the way down to killing nikkas.

Ill wait in the booth for your summary of his best rhymes.

What da fukk does my background have to do with anything?

At least you say that I seem made. I'll take that as a compliment. :umad:

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? You can't seem to get a single fact right. Her name was "mistakenly released" right in the middle of the court case, when Kobe's lawyers were working to make everything about the case public to shame her as much as possible and get her to drop the whole thing.

Kobe's lawyers appear to have been sprinkling his money around quite advantageously in that Denver courthouse.

Yes, Kobe is "still a rapist" to some. Doesn't seem to have hurt his All-Star votes (still gets to be a starter even in a season where he sucks and isn't playing), doesn't seem have have affected his contracts, and his endorsements ramped right back up into the stratosphere. He'll go into the Hall of Fame without a problem. Hell, it didn't even break up his marriage because he had the dough to hang onto her too.

Meanwhile, the accuser is famous from coast to coast for being a slut. Her reputation is shyt. Great victory for her.

The others "don't count"??? If R. Kelly and Michael Jackson and Bill Clinton "don't count", than what the fukk does count? Name the other men in Bill Cosby's fame level who were accused. What are your actual examples of rich men getting destroyed by nobody accusers (who come out smelling like roses) that you're basing this whole bullshyt theory on?

What da fukk does my background have to do with anything?

At least you say that I seem made. I'll take that as a compliment. :umad:
We are talking about women accusing a man or rape. You gave maybe one situation that may be credible to this discussion(kobe). The rest werent even comparable.

You tryna change my stance.

When in history did a women accussing a man of rape and the women get shyt on in the media?

Dont respond unless you can anwser that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I post seven different links in response to you, and gave you the same challenge back. You just ignore those somehow, and keep repeating yourself.

If my Kobe/R. Kelly/Bill Clinton/Michael Jackson examples don't count, then please, feel free to provide your own.

Give me one example you think applies. Pick any powerful and popular man with a similar date rape-type accusation from a non-powerful women. Tell me what cases fit your secret criteria. If there are literally ZERO cases that you consider comparable, then what the fukk is the point of me posting anything?

Daps
What's funny about that is I'm sure 90% of dudes on here have smoked or drank with a bytch before fukking :russ:
Now they want to act like they have only fukked completely sober women and they are better than cosby :camby:
That's the stupidest logic ever. The difference between what Cosby did and having sex with a drunk chick is consent.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
LOL @ being raped twice by the same guy two years apart. How does a mutha fukka talk you into to kicking it with him the second time? LOL that's so hilariously bad I don't believe nun them chicks saying.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Damn... they love destroying a nikka in the media OJ, MJ, and Bill

While phil Spector, Beretta, Hollywood executives molesting little boys and others get that backpage story

Roman Polanski fukked a little girl in the ass and admits to it yet has never spent a day in jail.:what:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
i find it ironic he played a gynecologist on the cosby show.

A gynecologist was where Cosby got the ludes from as well

Roman Polanski fukked a little girl in the ass and admits to it yet has never spent a day in jail.:what:

Pretty sure he fled the country for France like a day before he was going to be sentenced

Last edited:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Bill Cosby is rapist

Anytime you get a prescription for ludes for sex you aren't using them on yourself

But 35 women and 95% of them white. He'll no.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How does refusing to bring charges mean the DA ignored it just because they didnt bring charges?I dont know the details of each of these cases to say it didnt deserve to get thrown out.

But based on the papertrail and the fact many of these women were taking payments and gifts from Cosby....Along with continuing to visit with Cosby,i would say MAYBE the D.A saw it looked like bullshyt too...

Can't believe I didn't see this already, but the D.A. actually thought Cosby DID do it. He just didn't think he had enough evidence to get a conviction on him:

FORMER Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce L. Castor Jr. remembers his office's 2005 investigation into claims of sexual misconduct by Bill Cosby.

"At the time I thought he was guilty, and I certainly haven't changed my mind about that," said Castor, now a county commissioner. "His statements were vague and imprecise and not responsive to the questions."

Nonetheless, his office declined to file charges against Cosby, Castor said yesterday, due to a lack of forensics and alleged victim Andrea Constand's fuzzy recollection of the January 2004 night the alleged assault took place. Constand claimed that Cosby drugged and groped her.

So she went to the cops, couldn't remember everything because she was fukking drugged when it happened, D.A. knows Cosby is guilty, and it still doesn't do her any good.

But I'm sure you don't believe the D.A. either, right?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe's accuser was trashed all over. Monica Lewinsky was trashed all over. Paula Jones was trashed all over (as was Kathleen Wiley and even the other witnesses). The girls that R. Kelly abused were trashed all over. Can you imagine watching Chappelle and being the subject of the "Pee on You" video, and that's even coming from someone who thought Kelly was guilty! The parents of the kids who accused Michael Jackson were trashed all over.

Now you'll probably go from "well, victims never get criticized" to "but they should have been criticized!" And then you're just going in circles again.

Of course, major media uses "nice words" when undermining the victims. It's the radio shows and columnists and message boards and barber shops and water cooler conversations where all the real venom comes out.

You can't point to a single one of those cases and say, "Oh, that rape victim was a nobody before, but she has a great public reputation right now. I'd wife her."

99% of men wouldn't touch any of those girls after those stories. But Kobe, Clinton, R. Kelly, they still have plenty of women lusting after them wherever they go. Because their rep never got destroyed.

Lol at calling monica lewenski a rape victim. You are a clown. She had an affair with bill. That case had nothing to do with rape. Only reason She got caught was cause she was bragging about suckin off bill to her friend who recorded her.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm proud of you for that. What does that have to do with the other six examples that you just ignored?

Do you have your own counterexample? Or is shytting on the one example and ignoring the other six your only contribution here?