Pig caught trying to plant drugs on black business owner

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
When I start talking race with my white people I talk to them true feelings come out. I've come to the conclusion that no matter how nice and cool some of my white friends are they're blind to whats going on in this country or maybe they just don't give a fukk.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
yeah because the average black person in 2013 has had so much struggle. your ancestors would laugh at you.

fukk would YOU know about da daily life of growing up as a black person let alone a black MALE in dis country? :what:

If you don't getcho puss ass all da way up outta here wit dat bullshyt. :beli:

Last edited:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
No need to exaggerate and hate all white people though, coz there not all bad. Its just like them getting robbed by a black guy then hating us all. Were all as bad as each other and when i see the way you americans talk about race, its just fukking sad.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ohhh::krs: Son i peeped that shyt the other day :russ: It's funny because that's the reason why I stopped commenting on ESPN, because of the racist comments and now they done changed the game :whoo:
youtube needs to hop on this boat...

Funny how people won't say racist shyt if their identity is known. Shows how much of a p*ssy people are...

Bu bu bu but I'm not racist...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm fukking tired of white people using the "He's pulling the race card" card. They accuse us of being racist when we point out that they're doing racist shyt.

You gotta love when they pull the "Black people are the most racist in the world" card :heh: I just be stunned like :skip:The irony

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
c/s and it happens every single time you want to point out some discrimination. people are so mindfukked that they believe themselves when they say "i'm not racist". and just because you don't realize that your actions are rooted in prejudice, doesn't make you any less of a bigot. in fact, it only proves how truly ignorant you really are.

I'm fukking tired of white people using the "He's pulling the race card" card. They accuse us of being racist when we point out that they're doing racist shyt.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Naw breh I'm gonna have to agree. Society as a whole is clearly still very racist, but lets not act like there weren't some white folks right there on the front lines in the 60s or today.

Just cuz they're your color doesn't mean they're your kind. Opposites true too. I'd rather be around folks like Tim Wise and Bill Burr than Alan Colmes and Juan Williams.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No need to exaggerate and hate all white people though, coz there not all bad. Its just like them getting robbed by a black guy then hating us all. Were all as bad as each other and when i see the way you americans talk about race, its just fukking sad.

This is Babylon, shyt's real breh...not as real as it was before but on a much deeper psychological and institutional level.