Pig caught trying to plant drugs on black business owner

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To all the brehs in here..Please don't feel guilty or feel bad for hating CACs. They hate your black ass with a passion so its perfectly fine to hate them in return. They have earned your hate and disgust.
we are better than them by God's own ordination!

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
lots of sensitive black guys in this thread i could only imagine how paranoid you are in real life. most of your posts reek of you judging every action outside your home as if a white person is watching. none of you have been a victim of anything i bet but your still so mad inside. so insecure. so belittled.

you guys can keep on hating and disrespecting white people all you want its not like they care or even like you for that matter. this is the USA blacks are never going to get their way its been more than painfully obvious. fukked up, maybe, but true and never going to change

and i do believe most of you are reaching trying to put race on this. i dont think its the factor but lets not lie like that shop owner probably isnt a dirt bag who attracts the police

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lots of sensitive black guys in this thread i could only imagine how paranoid you are in real life. most of your posts reek of you judging every action outside your home as if a white person is watching. none of you have been a victim of anything i bet but your still so mad inside. so insecure. so belittled.

you guys can keep on hating and disrespecting white people all you want its not like they care or even like you for that matter. this is the USA blacks are never going to get their way its been more than painfully obvious. fukked up, maybe, but true and never going to change

and i do believe most of you are reaching trying to put race on this. i dont think its the factor but lets not lie like that shop owner probably isnt a dirt bag who attacks the police

Esau...so proud.

Family Man

Banned
Daps

and i do believe most of you are reaching trying to put race on this. i dont think its the factor but lets not lie like that shop owner probably isnt a dirt bag who attacks the police
This CAC is having a breakdown and is just one step away from calling us ******s. fukk outta here. This is how the CAC reacts when he finds out nikkas don't give a fukk about their feelings.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Typical CAC responses on the comment section on youtube.

adjwUoTf.jpg

adyUe0P8.jpg

abwfrErs.jpg

cacs know nothing about the struggle cant blame them for thinking the way they do all they know is what they see on tv

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
cacs know nothing about the struggle cant blame them for thinking the way they do all they know is what they see on tv
yeah because the average black person in 2013 has had so much struggle. your ancestors would laugh at you.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The shop owner is a dirt bag who attacks the police?!?! And just how the hell did you come up with that assertion Protagoras???

Its not about whites caring about us or liking us, its not even about white racism! Its about the ethnocentrism that is so deeply intertwined in the system, that people who aren't affected by it will never care to see it. They don't have to see it, that is fine. Whites have the liberty to be ignorant of the uniqueness and plight of non-whites, that is fine as well. All that matters is that we as non-whites are able to see the affects of this ethnocentrism and as a result develop a sense of solidarity that will allow us to relieve ourselves of such systemic oppression! I have no desire what so ever in repairing the inverted episteme that you or any other ignorant person possesses and I for damn sure couldn't care less what a white person thinks about the plight of my people!!!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

and i do believe most of you are reaching trying to put race on this. i dont think its the factor but lets not lie like that shop owner probably isnt a dirt bag who attracts the police

^^^^I knew this muthafukka would rear his lice infested head.