Pig caught trying to plant drugs on black business owner

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
yeah because the average black person in 2013 has had so much struggle. your ancestors would laugh at you.
Shut the fukk up Cac:stopitslime:

A black person in 2013 doesn't have had to be in fukking chains to experience the struggle, and you'll never know what it's like anyway because of that precious white skin you have so fukk off:pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
smfh, this shyt doesn't shock me in the least. But nikkaz in here still think this the place to be, fukk 'murica get on dat Black Nationalism/Pan Africanism shyt fukk kinda logic is it to beg to stay in someone else's house(built on stolen land mind you) where they abuse you, tell you you ain't shyt, AND on top of that you got a big ass mansion that they stealin all the treasure out of. Real talk if this society was a house black folk wouldn't even be the family dog to these people. I'm just mad I read this at work, I'm surrounded by rich snobbish cacs. :snoop:

lol, then again it doesn't mak a difference cuz I keep an "angry black man" face on to scare them off on purpose.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah because the average black person in 2013 has had so much struggle. your ancestors would laugh at you.

Define Struggle?

It's a struggle when your people were fukking oppressed for YEARS by a group of motherfukkers who pretend like they didn't have anything to do with it. If a white person was kidnapped, enslaved, raped, and separated from their family and culture for years, no one would would expect them to integrate into "normal" society without extensive therapy. Where was our therapy? Then those oppressed people birthed generations of oppression. So if you don't think it's a struggle to see your people oppressed and doing bad and being offered "help" by the same people that put them there is a struggle, I don't know what to tell you.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Define Struggle?

It's a struggle when your people were fukking oppressed for YEARS by a group of motherfukkers who pretend like they didn't have anything to do with it. If a white person was kidnapped, enslaved, raped, and separated from their family and culture for years, no one would would expect them to integrate into "normal" society without extensive therapy. Where was our therapy? Then those oppressed people birthed generations of oppression. So if you don't think it's a struggle to see your people oppressed and doing bad and being offered "help" by the same people that put them there is a struggle, I don't know what to tell you.
Your not going to get him to agree with you, no matter how valid your points are.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Define Struggle?

Exactly. Look at what they (whites) do when they lose their jobs or break up with their girl.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
So youre telling me an undercover cop havent notice or seen all those cameras? :usure:
The purpose of this video is just to bring hate between all of us folks, yea i agree that many white people can be the devil itself but dont think they are all the same, anyway think whatever yall want

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the crazy part is cop is most likely just gonna get paid time off. They wouldnt even try to convict him of a crime because then he would bring the police force down with him. I dont think any one is stupid enough to believe this cop was acting purely on his own. Someone in the police force asserted the idea. Scust.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So youre telling me an undercover cop havent notice or seen all those cameras? :usure:
The purpose of this video is just to bring hate between all of us folks, yea i agree that many white people can be the devil itself but dont think they are all the same, anyway think whatever yall want
so the black store owner put himself in jail to make white ppl look bad, got it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've been schooling these Cacs in these comments sections all day from CNN to FoxNews, I just :snoop: reading their comments

You can't help but to think this is how damn near all of them really feel, that's why they love to post their shyt from anonymity :heh:

I forgot which site it was, I think ESPN, they make you post from your Facebook account now, racist sh*t talking has decreased by like 1,000,000% :heh:

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I forgot which site it was, I think ESPN, they make you post from your Facebook account, racist sh*t talking has decreased by like 1,000,000% :heh:

:ohhh::krs: Son i peeped that shyt the other day :russ: It's funny because that's the reason why I stopped commenting on ESPN, because of the racist comments and now they done changed the game :whoo: