Pig caught trying to plant drugs on black business owner

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw breh I'm gonna have to agree. Society as a whole is clearly still very racist, but lets not act like there weren't some white folks right there on the front lines in the 60s or today.

Just cuz they're your color doesn't mean they're your kind. Opposites true too. I'd rather be around folks like Tim Wise and Bill Burr than Alan Colmes and Juan Williams.
:heh: fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

You're right, just because they are your color doesn't meant they're your kind but if they are NOT your color then they are DEFINITELY NOT YOUR KIND. Period.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't believe dude was clean owning a smoke shop in the hood.. He had to be selling something..they should of investigated first instead of planting crack on him:yeshrug:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I don't believe dude was clean owning a smoke shop in the hood.. He had to be selling something..they should of investigated first instead of planting crack on him:yeshrug:

Probably did just couldn't get him. Who knows maybe dude was legit and the pigs and cacs were just stereotyping like they always do. They think a black man can't have nothing without selling drugs.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a 22 year old black male, I honestly feel like public enemy number 1 when I leave the house sometimes. I cant imagine what black folks in the 60's and earlier went through because I still feel like a second class citizen in 2013.

real shyt.

i've had cops walk up on me in the parkin lot of my own crib one night. even after they seen my ID nikka still wanted to search my car :facepalm: 2 cars showed up and everything

when shyt like that happens you can't help but think "this shyt can't be happening to EVERYBODY"

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah because the average black person in 2013 has had so much struggle. your ancestors would laugh at you.

Word ?
I've got family alive TODAY who lived through the
civil rights era that'll tell me straight up "shyt isn't THAT different nowadays".
If anything they'd laugh at this bullshyt you just posted :pachaha:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
notice how all the cacs bowed out of this argument. i guarantee they went to their predominately white forums to talk about how stupid us "******s" are. :mjpls: