Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Post the Jordan smiles first,

10250044_10152384579419719_4621772544729179962_n.jpg

Wade-Postgame.png

dw_crop_650.png
Surely I can't be looking at that bottom pic, right.

Why is his lips so red? :unsure:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Dwyane Wade has no one to blame but himself for his son being a culo pirate.

He been pushing that limit for years with his homoerotic outfits and painting his toes and fingernails.

These days you gotta have 2 sons minimum cuz this gay agenda is doing a number on Black boys minds.

Gotta have a spare just in case one of them is a fakkit.

You have one son and he turn into a homo--there goes your entire lineage.

He got two other normal sons so I doubt he cares much.

:dead:

Daps
"Attaching labels". Listen, son, you can recite as many of those weak, pathetic, watered down PC cliches that have obviously taken ahold of your putty mind, until your teeth fall out.

What's wrong, is wrong. Period. Raising a little boy to be a fakkit(or encouraging it, or enabling it) is sick. It's child abuse.

I sincerely do not give a flying rats ass what you or the rest of the sally-pants collective "labels" it, as I do not aspire to achieve you guys' level of utter brain deadness.
Do you even have kids or a woman in your life wtf? Do you even go outside? Straight weirdo. I bet you don't talk the talk outside but you run to the Internet to do it lol. By the way I don't care much for PC culture I just find it creepy for grown men to obsess over other people's children.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"Attaching labels". Listen, son, you can recite as many of those weak, pathetic, watered down PC cliches that have obviously taken ahold of your putty mind, until your teeth fall out.

What's wrong, is wrong. Period. Raising a little boy to be a fakkit(or encouraging it, or enabling it) is sick. It's child abuse.

I sincerely do not give a flying rats ass what you or the rest of the sally-pants collective "labels" it, as I do not aspire to achieve you guys' level of utter brain deadness.

It took all them words just to say you hate gays? Say you hate gays and move on with it. Lil homie won't affect your sexuality at the slightest right?

:hhh: Dudes out here really worried about someone else's sexual preference like it matters at the end of the day.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
We have to stop obsessing over nikkas sexuality. The reality is many men will be straight and some will be gay. Also will be men who bang men and women. It is what it is. Some nikkas are masculine and some nikkas are feminine. Let people do them breh. You're not going to beat the gay outta any man he probably will just be more discreet. nikkas keep acting gay can be caught like it's a cold.

I agree, but I fear these super masculine alpha male, get all the women and hate all the gays types won't be feeling any of what you said.