Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
We have to stop obsessing over nikkas sexuality. The reality is many men will be straight and some will be gay. Also will be men who bang men and women. It is what it is. Some nikkas are masculine and some nikkas are feminine. Let people do them breh. You're not going to beat the gay outta any man he probably will just be more discreet. nikkas keep acting gay can be caught like it's a cold.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Dwyane Wade has no one to blame but himself for his son being a culo pirate.

He been pushing that limit for years with his homoerotic outfits and painting his toes and fingernails.

These days you gotta have 2 sons minimum cuz this gay agenda is doing a number on Black boys minds.

Gotta have a spare just in case one of them is a fakkit.

You have one son and he turn into a homo--there goes your entire lineage.

He got two other normal sons so I doubt he cares much.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're essentially saying that pedophiles(there's little to no difference between what makes a homo and what makes a pedo) are born that way so we should just accept the behavior because they cannot help it... and I'm essentially saying that you, and anyone who agrees with you, have lost your poor excuse for a mind. I bet this Sunday youll also be in church bawling out "God dont make mistakes", but yet you have the nerve to hitch up on the internet and claim that He's making gay humans.
I'm atheist, so no.

And, yes, if being gay is genetic then by extension pedophilia is genetic as well. The only difference being, that one is morally and legally wrong and can destroy the lives of many while the other has absolutely zero effect on your everyday life. I have never, and will never, understand "straight" men who are so overly concerned with another man's gayness. One of the longest running threads on this board, is nothing but "straight men" discussing the POTENTIAL that NFL football player Odell Beckham Jr is gay based off of nothing but rudimentary and vague gifs and pictures. It's fukking weird and you're no exception, fakkit. :mjlol: :umad:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
You're essentially saying that pedophiles(there's little to no difference between what makes a homo and what makes a pedo) are born that way so we should just accept the behavior because they cannot help it... and I'm essentially saying that you, and anyone who agrees with you, have lost your poor excuse for a mind. I bet this Sunday youll also be in church bawling out "God dont make mistakes", but yet you have the nerve to hitch up on the internet and claim that He's making gay humans.

Ridiculous false equivalence. Homosexuality =/= pedophilia or pedo tendencies; if you think it does, it speaks to your own simple-mindedness.

pedophilia involves adults taking advantage of underage people. It's heterosexuals who comprise most pedophiles. Is there homosexual pedophilia? Of course, but that's not inherently related to the sexual orientation.

Consensual relationships (heterosexual, homosexual, or whatever else) are fine when both parties are of equal capacity to make the decision.

Forced relationships and encounters are always wrong. Pedophilia is always included under this category.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
What does the current year being "2017" have anything to do with having some semblence of moral code and common sense?

Oh, I get it.."it's 2017"... it is the PC era...the "everything is okay with anything anyone does because it's their life and if anyone outside of that life says anything then we'll charge them with judging others" mentality is what's "hip" now. I bet you felt like such a tolerant, eclectic, open minded individual when you typed that garble, didn't you?...
Thank you! Being tolerant and having no morality or boundaries is something else.

This is Sodom & Gomorrah level trickery and fukkery.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I'm atheist, so no.

And, yes, if being gay is genetic then by extension pedophilia is genetic as well. The only difference being, that one is morally and legally wrong and can destroy the lives of many while the other has absolutely zero effect on your everyday life. I have never, and will never, understand "straight" men who are so overly concerned with another man's gayness. One of the longest running threads on this board, is nothing but "straight men" discussing the POTENTIAL that NFL football player Odell Beckham Jr is gay based off of nothing but rudimentary and vague gifs and pictures. It's fukking weird and you're no exception, fakkit. :mjlol: :umad:

Pathetic. Could you form a single, solitary thought on your own, that you haven't rehearsed a million times, or been fed through mainstream media and "popular-thought"?

It's just a rhetorical question but, please, by all means feel free to unleash more empty PC rhetoric.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
And, yes, if being gay is genetic then by extension pedophilia is genetic as well.

I don't believe there's any evidence that pedophilia is genetic.

Homosexuality has been observed in nature across numerous species. It's a minority sexual orientation. It happens.

I'm not aware of pedophilia being observed in nature. What animals are preying on younger animals that aren't even sexually mature? If pedophilia is genetic, then there should be some evidence of pedophilia in other species too, I'd imagine.

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
We have to stop obsessing over nikkas sexuality. The reality is many men will be straight and some will be gay. Also will be men who bang men and women. It is what it is. Some nikkas are masculine and some nikkas are feminine. Let people do them breh. You're not going to beat the gay outta any man he probably will just be more discreet. nikkas keep acting gay can be caught like it's a cold.

Gay people have cooties! :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm atheist, so no.

That thread is hilarious though :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No boy is born a bum driller.

Boys have to he taught posture through example and correction. If left to their own devices that softness and bytch like posture will get them ostracized from other regular males and lead him to be hanging around females, who are more accepting.

It's all downhill from there.