Picture of Gabrielle Union with her step-son begs the question...

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Let that young man be who he is , we still on this in 2017? :gucci:

What does the current year being "2017" have anything to do with having some semblence of moral code and common sense?

Oh, I get it.."it's 2017"... it is the PC era...the "everything is okay with anything anyone does because it's their life and if anyone outside of that life says anything then we'll charge them with judging others" mentality is what's "hip" now. I bet you felt like such a tolerant, eclectic, open minded individual when you typed that garble, didn't you?...

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Why are you attaching labels to a five year old

"Attaching labels". Listen, son, you can recite as many of those weak, pathetic, watered down PC cliches that have obviously taken ahold of your putty mind, until your teeth fall out.

What's wrong, is wrong. Period. Raising a little boy to be a fakkit(or encouraging it, or enabling it) is sick. It's child abuse.

I sincerely do not give a flying rats ass what you or the rest of the sally-pants collective "labels" it, as I do not aspire to achieve you guys' level of utter brain deadness.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The father "being there" doesn't make a damn difference. You're BORN gay, maybe one of these days you dumbfukks will stop trying to act like it's anything different. It's clear Gabrielle and Wade already know and have accepted it.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Anybody that has ever watched her show on BET pretty much knows what every inch of her body looks like, among other things. A Blackman with sense, a civilized Blackman, would not have his wife's body one display for the world to see. Black women don't want to listen to a civilized Blackman, because that would mean that they would have to give up most of these so-called "freedoms" that they enjoy under the whiteman. She is just eliminating a potentially civilized Blackman from the population

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You mean how lil dude is dressed in the same outfit as her with a feminine pose and he's mimicking her pose in the other pic while she has a huge smile on her face?

That means she's encouraging it? People match with their children all the time and how tf is a child posing feminine? I swear you homophobes are weird, I guess he should practice ways to take more masculine photos.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The father "being there" doesn't make a damn difference. You're BORN gay, maybe one of these days you dumbfukks will stop trying to act like it's anything different. It's clear Gabrielle and Wade already know and have accepted it.

You're essentially saying that pedophiles(there's little to no difference between what makes a homo and what makes a pedo) are born that way so we should just accept the behavior because they cannot help it... and I'm essentially saying that you, and anyone who agrees with you, have lost your poor excuse for a mind. I bet this Sunday youll also be in church bawling out "God dont make mistakes", but yet you have the nerve to hitch up on the internet and claim that He's making gay humans.