Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Aren't "nerdy" black chicks on that :mjgoodhair: as well?

All the ones I've ran into have been.

Truth be told a lot of subcultures are on that :mjpls:

I ain't got that problem however.:obama: These lil erykah badus love me.

It aint about what you wear, where ya from, what ya listen to it, it all relies on your confidence. If you thinking and feeling unsure about than honestly they got the right to be:mjpls: because you don't even have confidence to value the time attempting to be with her.

@JudgeJoeGorilla if you trying to only stain then get in where you get in (these old dusty nikkas are out of touch) but if wanna wife one, than come at her strong, but have something to offer.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Truth be told a lot of subcultures are on that :mjpls:

I ain't got that problem however.:obama: These lil erykah badus love me.

It aint about what you wear, where ya from, what ya listen to it, it all relies on your confidence. If you thinking and feeling unsure about than honestly they got the right to be:mjpls: because you don't even have confidence to value the time attempting to be with her.

@JudgeJoeGorilla if you trying to only stain then get in where you get in (these old dusty nikkas are out of touch) but if wanna wife one, than come at her strong, but have something to offer.
It's because you light skinned :skip:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Prerequisites to attract these women if you're Black include having a nose ring, dirty boots, vans or chucks and wearing flannel shirts tied around your waist like a skirt

Don't forget the skateboard and sketch pad full of "art"

Don't forget the dingy painter's hat.

But you can't blame em for being attracted to that style since it's what they wear too.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
OP is prob mad af readin this rn :laff:

...truth be told a lot of women in general that are on that :mjpls:.....

....are just waiting for a good looking real nicka w/ confidence and game to tear em down and bring em back to our team :jawalrus:

U going to be that Breg? :ufdup:

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
fukk them "I wasn' able to see the 80s so let me try to dress like them" wenches.
where the afro centric black women at?

:noah:

181568_10150090735373014_702573013_6400537_7547714_n%255B1%255D.jpg

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Joe Gorilla has a WEAKNESS for Black Hipsters. My favorite type of sistas. I love them more than the dime Black girls. Anyway, do you guys love hipster chicks? Also, where can people find Black hipster chicks anyway? I'm done with college and bout to join the workforce. I need to know because I'm bout to date again.

tumblr_mc7rttPtUx1qg28myo1_500.jpg

32b713106b1c78e6f13312dff8b405ba.jpg

tumblr_lrdpnfW3lW1qcqedqo1_500.jpg

dde1daab71b5dc8a9c3bbaf63e8ac211.jpg

You won't see these black bytches without a cac dude

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Black hipster brehs be fukkin' up the game with knowledge and they are immune to insults to their masculinity, they're almost like GODS in the hipster world therefore they're shunned by CACs and sistah hipsters because hipster culture is DEEP ROOTED counter culture and anti-authority and authority figures.

I agree with this.

Real talk...them white hipsters (and other hipsters) are so intimidated by black hipster brehs it's funny.

I don't really fukk with that scene, but I admit, some of my friends hang out at "hipster" spots and some of my friends could be considered "hipster" by some.

TBH...at this point hipster culture is very mainstream and it's absolutely not counter culture anymore...it got sucked up by the very thing they hated.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Afrocentric chicks can be just as obnoxious and vapid as black hipster chicks.
yeah good point :patrice:

esp the ones who look down on other black women who relax their hair and wear weaves

yet they're booed up with Chad and Matt.

but I still put them a step above hipster black chicks though...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Aren't "nerdy" black chicks on that :mjgoodhair: as well?

All the ones I've ran into have been.
It's almost as if they adopt a persona to distance themselves from black men and the black community en masse...and to date out and fraternize with non-blacks.

BTW...the hipster label is fukking stupid now..

All some borderline former thot that wears Love Pink look at my ass pants, abercrombie eagle and hollister, and used to listen to hannah montanna..got to do is start a tumblr, start reblogging some SJW stuff, a #Blacklivesmatter banner, buy some thick five dollar glasses frames, and wear a t-shirt of a band they don't listen to (in this case...The Ramones) and POOF...they're a hipster!

That's what's happening here in Brooklyn now...the "authentic" hipsters are now being pushed out by the frat boys and the sororitiey normy types who now call themselves hipsters cause that shyt is meaningless swill now...

LARFF.