Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
i thought hipsters were sexy back in the day when it was an actual sub culture. Super mainstream now and all the bird brained females are hipsters so they lost their charm for me.

idk where to find black hipsters specifically, but i always see hipsters around the malls and busy shopping areas, also on and around college campuses.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They usually hang wherever there are "hipster" white men

:sas1:

:mjpls:
156325-nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-Imgu-b0gB.gif

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You needa hit up underground rap concerts. I went to one out here in DC this past friday and them weirdo hipster hoes were deep in the abandoned building we were at.

Some of em were ight but, all them hoes smoke weed:francis:, look like they get 2hrs of sleep:mjlol:, smell like armpits:stopitslime:, and have a stuck up attitude just because they have a DSLR camera :russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
original.jpg

The leader of the black hipster movement, she is never seen without some frail cac
Them hoes b cuddling with them frail low T having cac dudes. Them broads can be annoying as fukk. Smut but do not wife, if u have to fukk with them

Zoe kravitz is bad as hell tho :whew:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You needa hit up underground rap concerts. I went to one out here in DC this past friday and them weirdo hipster hoes were deep in the abandoned building we were at.

Some of em were ight but, all them hoes smoke weed:francis:, look like they get 2hrs of sleep:mjlol:, smell like armpits:stopitslime:, and have a stuck up attitude just because they have a DSLR camera :russ:
:mjlol: