Pics Included: I MUST Admit I LOVE Black Hipster Chicks (Where Do Hipsters Usually Hang?)

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
37374-Will-Smith-hell-no-gif-XTnj_zps1bcb8531.gif
yesjacknicholson.gif

If you want them chicks you better start wearing nut hugger pants that increase your vocal octive, cause any bass in your voice and they go running

Daps
Reppin
VOID
They usually hang wherever there are "hipster" white men

:sas1:

:mjpls:

You my nikka... So Imma warn you that a lot of em be on that:mjpls: steeze...

these hoes don't want nothing to do with a dark-skinned brother. move along.

They usually dont fukk wit black men. They wanna be white. Them hipster chicks altogether are some of the worst type of women. Exceedingly emotional and troubled. I would never ever wife one.

Hate to bust your bubble brah. No homo but these type hoes don't date nikkas like that.

All of these.

I see em around NYC all the time...they always got their hipster cac counterpart hand in hand. :mjpls:

Real talk, they the same...make excuses about black men but in reality they intimidated by a black man that ain't no bytch ass new black wearing a fancy dandy 1850s stove top hat and actually possesses testoterone.

They aren't worth your time breh...they a joke. And an unfunny one at that.

Their "pro-blackness" is an act. Their earthy and down demeanor is stripped verbatim from their tumblrs.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
All of these.

I see em around NYC all the time...they always got their hipster cac counterpart hand in hand. :mjpls:

Real talk, they the same...make excuses about black men but in reality they intimidated by a black man that ain't no bytch ass new black wearing a fancy dandy 1850s stove top hat and actually possesses testoterone.

They aren't worth your time breh...they a joke. And an unfunny one at that.

Their "pro-blackness" is an act. Their earthy and down demeanor is stripped verbatim from their tumblrs.

aint you one of them tho. you have a tumblr, skateboard and wear hipster clothes and are known to lash out at black people on the internet :dead:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Don't forget the skateboard and sketch pad full of "art"
Dawg...when I'm not working, I go into them hipster eateries (just for laughs when I need to work on something on the laptop and don't feel like working at the apt) with a snapback on backwards, my camo twill joggers on saggin, a pair of jordan 3s, and whatever t-shirt I feel like and these hipster hoes be...:wub:while these blipsters & hipsters be like...:angry::fire::hmm:

At the end of the day, all these women want to be around a strong assertive man and not some effeminate safe castrated boyman wearing his sisters jorts who's all sensitive and into poetry and "no body gets him".

You can still be all creative, and emo...and like things outside of what's mainstream...and still not be a bytch.