Physical console games are quickly becoming a relatively niche market

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You right, but it’s only $26 right now because some fake ass promo that ends on the 24th, and then it goes back to $70 :mjlol:

And I don’t even have a PS5 yet to utilize the cross gen feature.

$19.99 + tax :hula: $26.39 + tax
It’s a promo price for both physical and digital.

As I said it’s a total misconception that digital is more expensive than physical. As more people have adopted digital, the prices are evening out. Sometimes the digital is cheaper.

You old dusty disc users:scust: gone have to come up with an new excuse.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The fact that even with a physical game you still gotta download the entire game to your system anyway makes digital the the far more convenient option. I'll cop a physical release here and there if a sale catches my eye but 95% of my games are digital at this point.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only time I buy digital is when the game is like 75% off in the the PS Store.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a promo price for both physical and digital.

As I said it’s a total misconception that digital is more expensive than physical. As more people have adopted digital, the prices are evening out. Sometimes the digital is cheaper.

You old dusty disc users:scust: gone have to come up with an new excuse.
$15 bucks at GameStop used :win:
bvrmi3z.jpg

Long Live Physical Media :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
By using the Amazon Prime Visa I get 5% cash back on all my digital game purchases by buying PSN / Xbox cards on Amazon and using those to buy the games on their given network. There isn't really any advantage to buying new games physical so I don't anymore. Once the game has been out a while physical is usually way cheaper.

I go with the cheapest option.

my BOA Mastercard pays me 5.25% cash back on online shopping. when I buy games off the PSN, it counts as online shopping, so on a $70 game, I'm getting $3.68 cash back just for using that credit card.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
for the PS5, all the disc is used for is an anti-piracy measure.

when u insert the game, it copies it to the hard drive. but u are required to have the disc simply to prevent people from buying games, installing and returning them.

I get all that. I prefer physical because I still like box art, still like going to the store to buy a game and maybe seeing something that escaped my eye the first time. Don't get me wrong, I know that I'll have to go all digital in the future because physical media will disappear. However, because I get so many games, it reminds me what I have on my shelves to get to. Besides, it adds to the collage breh.

AVvXsEg2a7c5SOLqXHuCoKDlH_y19VTLnXexCTo75eKZ9SGnKmOY_-koShQAs2HMdbomFMNz_V23SY_Rqsc-ttAedMDYgIo4wrkcTYzS3YKR44FP8K8PXaGLcyHR65bmG9Xl43pwf_htG6H5Zf3pIF7ySpNDOcmqhpHpuTqTmyhJoV_5FgjM4Ef1sf60R0UgVw=s3840