Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did you know they even castrated those male slaves so they wouldn't have their blood line continued?
But they impregnated the females to create strong babies??
They been doing that shyt since the 7th century and wrote about it.
smh
They even did it to the persians
Since the 7th century?

You keep saying things only white supremacist have said. So you're suspicious.

http://www.academia.edu/5030583/The...and_Olódùmarè_Islām_and_Ifá_as_Sibling_Rivals

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta...-african-kingdoms-of-arabia-ogu-eji-ofo-annu/

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/s.../42007-black-arabia-african-origin-islam.html

If I wanted to agree with you.......

https://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t962576/

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
To be this factual incorrect should be a crime. Your in here talking about Christian was ok for Africa but not Islam, lol..... And saying Hebrews where part kusite blood?? So what if they were? Are you kushyte? Who do you think laid the framework for Judaism Christianity and Islam?

And yes Africans helped create arab culture... dont be a clown Donk. Black scholars even prove it.

So you want to discredit the fact the Kushytes are part of Abraham's bloodline?
Do you know that Jesus and Muhammad are distant cousins??
Islam has nothing to do with Jesus and his teaching in 34AD.
Islam was created in 610AD.
How can you honestly say that ARAB culture and ISLAM is part of African culture?
It was created in the MIddle EAst, Not africa.
Why are you discrediting that some African blood in the East is part of the chosen ones that God talked about through Moses?
You gonna allow some white Israeli's take that from you?? smh.
The chosen blood has nothing to do with the Jews who discredit who REALLY are the true hebrews.

Entrapta310

Daps

humble forever

All Star
Daps
am not :cape:for the british, but if i remember correctly they actually fought battles in north africa to end the slave trade cuz those people wouldn't fukkin stop

Entrapta310

Daps
I didn't say ur a white supremacist.

And ur hating on black Muslims.
@Blackking How am I hating on Muslims who arent Arab?
I have Persian blood and some of my ancestors spoke Arabic but were Hebrew. They didn't follow Islam.
Arabs who infiltrates Northern Egypt for the fertile crescent in Pharaoh days did not worship Allah.
And if you want to make a point that African culture spoke of Allah before Muhammad did, then you are confusing Hebrew teachings with teachings created in 610AD.
I understand some want to claim that Islam was created in Africa, but I honestly think you should understand that much of Africa worshipped their own GODS like Ancient egypt did.
You cant say that Africa had Islam during the Pharaoh days. They didn'ts.
Those Kushytes were in the Hebrew bible. They worshipped GOD... not many Gods.
IF anything, they were the ones who spread the word through AFRICA to the other tribes worshipping other GODS.
The arabs came and fukked that all up.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
am not :cape:for the british, but if i remember correctly they actually fought battles in north africa to end the slave trade cuz those people wouldn't fukkin stop

Wasn't just north africa they had to do the same thing in west africa to make them stop as well.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Livingstone-Pt2-2.jpg

Arab captors and Zanzibar workers

f6973393807f1ddec9e232fa46013b97.jpg

Archival image of the slave trade depicting East African slaves taken aboard HMS Daphne.

Slavezanzibar2.JPG

Photograph of a slave boy in Zanzibar. 'An Arab master's punishment for a slight offence. ' c. 1890.

b56463baa744c252b90e161c570ba35e.jpg

Servant_or_slave_woman_in_Mogadishu.jpg

A female Bantu slave in Mogadishu (1882–1883).

Egyptian_Slavemaster_and_Slave.jpg

Egyptian slavemaster and Waswahili slave

res-boy01s.jpg

e9081.jpg

'Slaves captured from a dhow' (Arab sailing vessel)

Sicken....

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
And some of you nikkas still wanna be Islamic... y'all got life fukked up.

I gurantee you those slaves aint go through shyt the western slaves did.

Slavezanzibar2.JPG

^this is a light ass punishment.

nikkas was getting this in the west:

Gordon,_scourged_back,_colored_slide_2.png

Chill bruh, I cant even click slavery threads cause of how depressing and sad the pics make me :gag: :to:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good Ol Somali c00ns. The sellouts of Africa. Let us all see them. Karma hit them hard as we can see, their shytty country in shambles. How times have changed.
Other Black kingdoms of Africa had slaves and sold them off to the Europeans and Arabs. How the fukk do you think the slave trade was so successful? Somali's weren't the only ones doing it.