Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
@Amphibious
you're a fukking herb. you dapped me a bunch of times, then post propaganda bout me??
get a girlfriend. its seems the only way your cum is flowing out is by your palm strength. smh.
chill out a little.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
@Amphibious
you're a fukking herb. you dapped me a bunch of times, then post propaganda bout me??
get a girlfriend. its seems the only way your cum is flowing out is by your palm strength. smh.
chill out a little.

I agreed with a post of yours or found it entertaining and dapped it that means somethin or what...

bytch?

Entrapta310

Daps
Nah, that's you dumbass. At least that hooker knows she's white, your dumbass is still in denial you useless wigger :heh:

i'm a wigger? how? wtf have i done on this forum acting that way? im not biscuitsn BANGERS.
idiot.
you mad bout something?
what nationality are you? name it.
lets see what flows in your veins.

and if you're dapping me but hating on me, you're a bi polar fake.
play your cards right. if you don't like me, then why dap me?

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
i'm a wigger? how? wtf have i done on this forum acting that way? im not biscuitsn BANGERS.
idiot.
you mad bout something?
what nationality are you? name it.
lets see what flows in your veins.

and if you're dapping me but hating on me, you're a bi polar fake.
play your cards right. if you don't like me, then why dap me?

I dap posts, not posters dumb ass bytch. You're that same retarded bytch that got banned before for being jealous of any female on this site cause you're shaped like a McDonald's french fry and can't stand being white. You are of the lowest self-esteem you cave dwelling cac. You're white, accept it. You're so embarrassing when you're like: I'm not white, I'm Italian and Irish! @biscuitsnbangers is a hooker and still more important than you :heh:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
oh lol, it all makes sense now :snoop:

*edit*
For 60 years after the 1807 act, the Royal Navy was used to enforce the British ban by shutting down the slave trade routes and seizing slave ships at sea. The West Africa Squadron patrolled the seas liberating around 150,000 enslaved Africans. :leon:
http://abolition.e2bn.org/slavery_155.html

says they even paid off african chiefs to quit the slave trade. Havent found the north african/moor/berber/egyptian part yet

Yep,that's all good but they still had no problem with colonizing Africa and most of the world :mjpls:

Entrapta310

Daps
arab = pan-ethnic identity, not race. ergo, there were/are dark-skinned arabs. moors exemplify this.

on the parallels of american and arab slavery--

nothing parallels the widespread, chattel slavery employed by europeans. nor the estimated 100 million africans killed en route to the new world....

one of the distinguishing facets of slavery in the swahili coast, was, as per islamic law, a captor could not enslave a muslim. here you see the divisive lines set. coastal african slave traders had knowledge of the interior that foreigners did NOT. under the guise of religious differences, africans who still subscribed to traditional religions comprised the slaves.

zanzibar was capital of the omani sultanate for reasons of the lucrative slave trade.

i don't want to miminize the savagery of the arab slave trade (e.g. - castration of eunuchs in islamic caliphates) -- however, when disingenuous morons attempt to frame the slave trade into some bigger narrative of africans selling other africans, widening the rift between ourselves as african-americans and africans back home, i take issue with that.

slavery was an economic market... who were the central consumers of that market? the african traders were middle-men, and obviously not all africans were slave traders, just as all people in impoverished neighborhoods do not sell drugs--the complicity with foreigners was by a few greedy traitors. to assert africans were backstabbing and complicit undermines that a small subset of the population were actually slave traders within a population-- contrast this with whites in the new world, who essentially unanimously were ingrained with the ideological notion of their superiority over blacks, irrespective of religion. just some food for thought.

http://www.nairaland.com/1289260/african-phenotype-diversity-thread

You should check out the things a poster called "somalia5" said in that thread. I know in no way does that man speak for or represent all Somalis but still :patrice:

By the way, @KidStranglehold did you start that thread?

I fukk with the sentiment but this "dr." could at least get his facts straight.

The earth is about 4.4 billions years old, life started about 3.7 billion years ago.

from 4.5 MYA(million years ago) to 1.8 MYA you have the first humanoid like creatures appearing: Australopithecus to homo habilis. Probably lookins something like
79537-004-EFDD3800.jpg
homo-habilis-ferramentas-instrumentos-evolucao-humana-mariana-lorenzo-ideias-fora-da-caixa1.jpg

Then from 1.8MYA to 130k years ago you get homo erectus, neanderthals and homo sapiens sapiens (us) appearing at the end around 150k years ago.

anyways 2 billion years ago the whole world was like one continent so there was no africa per say.

posts lost on idiocy
im not letting a fool derail a thread....

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Seems to me

We love Ethiopian and Egyptian.. (AAs love that area just in case you didn't know)

Most AAs have nothing connected to that.

And we cant hype Great empires like Mali because of course... mansumansu was Islamic.

Same nuggas saying "we had libraries in Africa my brother, hotep"
Is the same nikka that doesn't know the library documents were written in Arabic.

Anyway, do we have an ancient west African culture thread on here???? Id like to read it.

ibbrlNiMv1tY8y.gif

All the Islamic empires of Africa should discounted since they were Muslim going by these dudes' logic.

Arab does NOT = Islam.

Black muslims have achieved a lot over the centuries.

And I see the CACs like @DoinkTheClown are doing victory laps in here like look...we're not the only evil ones.

You're still inherent :ufdup:

Entrapta310

Daps
I dap posts, not posters dumb ass bytch. You're that same retarded bytch that got banned before for being jealous of any female on this site cause you're shaped like a McDonald's french fry and can't stand being white. You are of the lowest self-esteem you cave dwelling cac. You're white, accept it. You're so embarrassing when you're like: I'm not white, I'm Italian and Irish! @biscuitsnbangers is a hooker and still more important than you :heh:

im not even irish. and my Italian blood is SAMNITE blood... not them roman shytheads.

thats slore can be more important than me. i still have a 32C cup chest and a nice plump ass with an hour glass shape.
being mixed for the win. :takedat:
you mad cuz you havent stukk your dikk in something warm besides your palm? dont front.
and how am i jealous of anyone here??? :mjlol:
you make no sense.
and im not a cac... not did my blood come from where kim kardashians blood does. :wow:
i got banned bc biscuits said i was harrassing her poser slore self.

:francis:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

edit: I read the posts in here and think I went overboard with this post. :patrice:

Last edited:

Entrapta310

Daps
ibbrlNiMv1tY8y.gif

All the Islamic empires of Africa should discounted since they were Muslim going by these dudes' logic.

Arab does NOT = Islam.

Black muslims have achieved a lot over the centuries.

And I see the CACs like @DoinkTheClown are doing victory laps in here like look...we're not the only evil ones.

You're still inherent :ufdup:

dont call me a cac when im not one like that.
why should you judge a person by their skin color??
@ofc77 just stated some ARABS were very dark skinned.

Why should @DoinkTheClown take anything you say seriously; you're an ex-convict and maybe a murderer. You're all rah rah about how a man chooses to identify himself as though his identity has anything to do with you. We're not in the bin; nobody has to listen to our bullshyt.

What is he? He won't even state what he is.
For all I know, he could be asian.