Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
We are still waiting for you to post evidence of Arabs mass migrating into Egypt before the 27th dynasty

Funny thing is that I've been asking you to explain why there were two languages in EGYPT.
NUBIAN AND EGYPTIAN.
Yet you refuse to tell me your knowledge on that.

And you think I'm talking about 27th DYNASTY??? Do you read any of my posts....??
ESPECIALLY THE ONES DATING RAMSES'S RULE?

I keep talking bout SUDAN and SOUTHERN EGYPT and the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND NORTHERN EGYPT.

Please explain to us WHY Nubians did not speak EGYPTIAN.

Than go research why I keep saying that NORTHERN ARABS TRAVELED OVER INTO THE FERTILE CRESCENT.

Somali is a cushtic tongue...

How did Arabic get there?
Arabic started in northern ARABIA by the Adnanite tribe...

Entrapta310

Daps
THERE A TONS OF AFRICAN COUNTRIES THAT HAVE DOZENS OF LANGUAGES

And yet we are talking about those who LIVED IN EGYPT AS A WHOLE.
I include SUDAN because they inhabited southern EGYPT and built pyramids of their own. WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EGYPTIANS.

Explain this:

Written records of the ancient Egyptian language have been dated from about 3200 BC.
Egyptian is part of the Afro-Asiatic group of languages and is related to Berber and Semitic (languages such as Arabic, Amharic and Hebrew).
The language survived until the 5th century AD in the form of Demotic and until the Middle Ages in the form of Coptic. Thus it had a lifespan of over four millennia. Egyptian is one of the oldest recorded languages known.

Entrapta310

Daps
@Poitier

Why isn't EGYPTIAN related to the NUBIAN language?? But yet in considered part of the HEBREW and ARABIC family?

Explain that to me.

Then explain WHY NUBIANS DID NOT TALK IN EGYPTIAN IN EGYPT

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And yet we are talking about those who LIVED IN EGYPT AS A WHOLE.
I include SUDAN because they inhabited southern EGYPT and built pyramids of their own. WHICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EGYPTIANS.

Explain this:

Written records of the ancient Egyptian language have been dated from about 3200 BC.
Egyptian is part of the Afro-Asiatic group of languages and is related to Berber and Semitic (languages such as Arabic, Amharic and Hebrew).
The language survived until the 5th century AD in the form of Demotic and until the Middle Ages in the form of Coptic. Thus it had a lifespan of over four millennia. Egyptian is one of the oldest recorded languages known.

What am I explaining? :what:

You know what.....don't answer that :pachaha:

Entrapta310

Daps
What am I explaining? :what:

You know what.....don't answer that :pachaha:

You don't know shyt about Northern Egypt.
Called me a cac when I'm not even one.
You won't even think about what I'm trying to explain to you.

Keep thinking you know the truth. You don't.
And it's sad that you won't open your mind to it.

Keep shytting on the Nubian Kingdom and hyping up EGYPTIANS. smmfh.

Entrapta310

Daps
The earliest history of ancient Nubia comes from the Paleolithic Era of 300,000 years ago. By around 6000 BCE, the Nubians had developed an agricultural economy and had contact with Egypt.
The Nubians began using a system of writing relatively late in their history, when they adopted the Egyptian system. Ancient Nubian history is categorized according to the following periods:[5]

• A-group culture (3700-2800 BCE)
  • C-group culture (2300-1600 BCE)
  • Kingdom of Kerma (2500-1500 BCE)
  • Nubian contemporaries of Egyptian New Kingdom (1550-1069 BCE)
  • Kingdom of Napata and Egypt's Nubian dynasty XXV (1000-653 BCE)
  • Kingdom of Napata (1000-275 BCE)
  • Kingdom of Meroe (275 BCE-300/350 CE)
Nubia consisted of four regions with varied agriculture and landscapes. The Nile river and its valley lay in the north and central parts of Nubia, allowing farming using irrigation. The western Sudan had a mixture of peasant agriculture and nomadism. Eastern Sudan had primarily nomadism, with a few areas of irrigation and agriculture. Finally, there was the fertile pastoral region of the south, where Nubia's larger agricultural communities were located.[6]

Nubia was dominated by kings from clans that controlled the gold mines. Trade in exotic goods from other parts of Africa—ivory, animal skins—passed to Egypt through Nubia.

They adopted the EGYPTIAN system of using their own GLYPHS.
BUT DID NOT TALK IN EGYPTIAN.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I am implying that Northern Egypt is mixed with ARAB.
I am implying that the NUBIAN language and the EGYPTIAN language clearly shows the difference in people from NORTHERN EGYPT to SOUTHERN EGYPT. ( no there isn't a difference in language ) :what: Again where are talking about Ancient Egypt. Today, in Upper Egypt there is a large population of nubian people and this doesn't mean Nubian = upper Egypt

I am implying who were the TRUE inhabitants of the whole of EGYPT and what really happened in the Northern areas.
Why are we still shytting on southern egypt and sudan and saying they in themselves are EXACTLY the same people in NORTHERN egypt? Your the one shytting on Upper Egypt and Sudan by claiming they weren't the same or relate people in Lower Egypt in ANCIENT time.
You keep implying that people in Ancient lower Egypt ( NORTHERN EGYPT) looked same as they do today.
lower Egypt ( NORTHERN EGYPT) was as back as the Upper Egypt( SOUTHERN EGYPT) in Ancient times.
Why?
cmon now.

I never even brought up the Greeks, but if you wanna go there then understand that the ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE influenced the GREEK ALPHABET.
And Nubians weren't speaking in Egyptian in SOUTHERN EGYPT. Nubians were in modern day Sudan, what are you talking about? :what: There are pyramids in Meroe and a Museum in Khartoum.

There is a nubian population TODAY in southern Egypt.

We are not talking about the dawn of civilization here... if you want to, then lets talk about the HOMINID that's 1 million years old in ERITREA.
The Arabs didn't cross the river yet. They were land wanderers and traveled to the FERTILE CRESCENT FIRST.
The Arabs today are not representative of Ancient Arabs. :what:

People fromt the Caucasus mountains didn't reach the arabian peninsula. If you believe that, then you are implying that the TURKS and RUSSIANS inhabited ARABIA.

I never said that, It was a rhetorical question.:what:
However
:what:They did but it was years well after Ancient Egypt. One of the reasons many of the Middle Eastern "arabs' don't look Black today.

Territorial_changes_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_1672.jpg

I never said the ARABS were light skinned.... THE PHOENICIANS were. NOT the NORTHERN EGYPTIANS.
Nor did NORTHERN EGYPTIANS have WOOLY hair. They're hair was straight.

No they weren't.
They were the same as people in the upper Egypt
All I'm trying to point out is that what was going on on the upper coast of Egypt was a different story than what was going on in the southern point NEAR SUDAN where the NILE flows through.

I know they do, boo.
I'm trying to explain why they have two languages in their region.

Last edited:

Entrapta310

Daps
@Canadadry

The phoenicians werent LIGHT SKINNED??
Wtf were they? They are from the area where LEBANON is... :what:
You're gonna say that area was a different blood line in Ancient times?
Seriously?
They traveled the African North coast from where Lebanon is now.
Are you brain washed? Lebanon isnt even IN africa. Look where it is.

I also never implied that the people in NORTHERN EGYPT look how they do today.
I am implying that they werent 100% African blood.
CAN YOU READ?

AGAIN, explain to me WHY NUBIANS IN SOUTHERN EGYPT DID NOT SPEAK EGYPTIAN!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!

do it. Ive been waiting 6 pages now.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
You don't know shyt about Northern Egypt.
Called me a cac when I'm not even one.
You won't even think about what I'm trying to explain to you.

Keep thinking you know the truth. You don't.
And it's sad that you won't open your mind to it.

Keep shytting on the Nubian Kingdom and hyping up EGYPTIANS. smmfh.

We told you time and time again the Nubians birthed Egyptians and Egyptian Culture. How is that shytting on them? :what:

Last edited:

Entrapta310

Daps
We told you time and time again the Nubians birth Egyptians and Egyptian Culture. How is that shytting on them? :what:

No. They didn't.
THEY BIRTHED THEIR OWN CULTURE, and then took the idea of writing in glyphs FROM THE EGYPTIANS.
IF the Nubians birthed the Egyptian language than why didn't Nubians in Southern Egypt and Sudan speak EGYPTIAN.
Why did they look different than those in NORTHERN Egypt.
You and Poitier said they had mixed blood.
What were they mixed with?
And if they were mixed, why did they SPEAK THE EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE INSTEAD OF THEIR NATIVE TONGUE WHICH IS NUBIAN?

Think about what you are saying.

I would agree with everything you're trying to say IF there weren't pyramids in the south of EGYPT and in SUDAN made by PEOPLE WHO SPOKE NUBIAN.

I think you have shyt bakkwards.
People inhabited the fertile crescent up NORTH and created the Egyptian LANGUAGE.
All the while there were people to the SOUTH already making pyramids and talking in NUBIAN.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
@Canadadry

The phoenicians werent LIGHT SKINNED??
Wtf were they? They are from the area where LEBANON is... :what:
You're gonna say that area was a different blood line in Ancient times?
Seriously?
They traveled the African North coast from where Lebanon is now.
Are you brain washed? Lebanon isnt even IN africa. Look where it is.

I also never implied that the people in NORTHERN EGYPT look how they do today.
I am implying that they werent 100% African blood.
CAN YOU READ?

AGAIN, explain to me WHY NUBIANS IN SOUTHERN EGYPT DID NOT SPEAK EGYPTIAN!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!

do it. Ive been waiting 6 pages now.

North Africans were originally Black. The light skin gene that you see today in many middle easterner was cultivated in the Caucasus Mountains. Considering the African continent is the birth of the human race and multiple indigenous black Africans. The fact that you believe blacks weren't the first to settle there is :what:. The fact that you think black Africans traveling south from Africa sudden turned Light skin when they hit Lebanon is :what:.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
No. They didn't.
THEY BIRTHED THEIR OWN CULTURE, and then took the idea of writing in glyphs FROM THE EGYPTIANS.
IF the Nubians birthed the Egyptian language than why didn't Nubians in Southern Egypt and Sudan speak EGYPTIAN.
Why did they look different than those in NORTHERN Egypt.
You and Poitier said they had mixed blood.
What were they mixed with?
And if they were mixed, why did they SPEAK THE EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE INSTEAD OF THEIR NATIVE TONGUE WHICH IS NUBIAN?

Think about what you are saying.

I would agree with everything you're trying to say IF there weren't pyramids in the south of EGYPT and in SUDAN made by PEOPLE WHO SPOKE NUBIAN.

I think you have shyt bakkwards.
People inhabited the fertile crescent up NORTH and created the Egyptian LANGUAGE.
All the while there were people to the SOUTH already making pyramids and talking in NUBIAN.

Northern Egypt is called Lower Egypt because it's considered the bottom of the Nile.
Southern Egypt is called Upper Egypt because it's considered the top of the Nile.

Please, Stop stressing Northern Egypt.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

@Poitier

Why isn't EGYPTIAN related to the NUBIAN language?? But yet in considered part of the HEBREW and ARABIC family?

Explain that to me.

Then explain WHY NUBIANS DID NOT TALK IN EGYPTIAN IN EGYPT

"
Prior to the Meroitic period (3rd century BC - 4rth century AD), Egyptian hieroglyphic had been in use for centuries in Nubia as a monumental and religions script" ---(Millet, 1974).

They created their own language, Old Nubian and Meroitic.

"Two indigenous languages developed in Nubia in written form: Meroitic and Old Nubian. The scripts of these two languages reflect the cultural influences of the period i.e. Egyptian hieratic script for Meroitic, Coptic script for Old Nubian. What language was spoken before the appearance of Meroitic will probably always remain an unanswered question"---- (Shinnie, 1978).

Last edited: