Photos of 19th Century Arab Slave Trade of East Africans

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
@Canadadry

When did the Egyptians overthrow the Nubians completely?? Do you know?

TTvI5pv.jpg

So you are implying that RAMSES is 100% AFRICAN trying to kill and enslave his own people who have different type weapons. jewelry and armor/??

Are you serious right now? !!:comeon:

smh.

Ramses was mixed blood.
And by the time he was ruling, NUBIA was being infiltrated even more so. His ancestors took the northern LAND and then tried to MOVE SOUTH... they succeeded.

By the middle kingdom and the NEW kingdom, Nubians had their native land infiltrated.
This is when The Kushytes, Meroes and Kerma tribes started fighting bakk.
They werent MIXED BLOOD.

By the new kingdom, NORTHERN EGYPTIANS WON.

Why are we still debating that the Egyptians and Nubians are the same people?
There was the NUBIAN LANGUAGE and the EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE.

WTF? Like other posters have said the western concept of race was not in place mainly because everyone was dark - brown.
When did they start burying in the VALLEY OF THE KINGS?? from 1539 and 1078 B.C.

theres A LOT of time prior to that son, where shyt was popping off. You yourself today see people who are of mixed blood but have african facial features and hair.
Why are you being so naive??

If Nubia was a separate yet connected indigenous group that BIRTHED egypt, than why didnt they speak the NUBIAN language during RAMSES times?
And yes, they wrote in the same type style with pictures and symbols but the LANGUAGE was different btwn the two.

Why wasn't the language unified in all of EGYPT??? Because up NORTH they were mixed blood.

:what: The Egyptians said they came from the south of the nile.
:sas1:
Academics and Scientist don't believe you.
Mario Gatto of Yale claims Ancient Egypt was just an extension of Nubia. I can't find the entire paper. If someone can post it for @DoinkTheClown

Including the Nubian evidence in the scenario gives acompletely different perspective on the issue. Thecultural evidence found in the Nabta-Kiseiba region of the southern Western Desert is indeed part of the Nubiancultural tradition, while that from the oases region belongs to a different cultural unit (Gatto 2002a). TheBadarian derives the lithic technology primarily from theOases Neolithic (Holmes 1989)

During the 5th millennium BC Nubian cultural boundaries became more fluid, probably as a result of another major climatic variation. The monsoon regimeretreated further south, this time affecting also theKhartoum region of Central Sudan, and forcing the local population to adopt a pastoral nomad (Neolithic) lifestyle.At the same time, winter Mediterranean rainfall reachedthe Gilf Kebir plateau (Kropelin 2005) allowing pastoralnomads the use of that ecosystem as well.
Although todate there are no records of this kind, winter rains mighthave influenced other areas of North-eastern Africa.With the aim of enlarging their land availability andexpanding cultural and economic relationships withnorthern regions, such as the oases region and the Delta(including the Fayum), the Nubians moved north towardsMiddle Egypt. This spreading trajectory is well recorded along the desert routes of the Western Desert parallel tothe river, connecting south-north the Second Catara/QUOTE]

She doesn't agree with you.

Last edited:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
@poiter
Explain to me WHY NUBIAN TRIBES DID NOT SPEAK EGYPTIAN.

please. Ive been asking you this for 3 pages now.

Noone in southern EGYPT OR SUDAN SPOKE EGYPTIAN

"Proto-Afroasiatic is generally believed to have originated somewhere in the area between the Eastern Sahara and the Horn of Africa, including Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan"

:mjlol:

WTF? Why are

:what: The Egyptiand said they came from the south of the nile.
:sas1:
Academics and Scientist don't believe you.
Mario Gatto of Yale claims Ancient Egypt was just an extension of Nubia. I can't find the entire paper. If someone can post it for @DoinkTheClown

Including the Nubian evidence in the scenario gives acompletely different perspective on the issue. Thecultural evidence found in the Nabta-Kiseiba region of the southern Western Desert is indeed part of the Nubiancultural tradition, while that from the oases region belongs to a different cultural unit (Gatto 2002a). TheBadarian derives the lithic technology primarily from theOases Neolithic (Holmes 1989)

What "egyptians" are we talking about??
The ones in SOUITHERN EGYPT or the ones who inhabited the FERTILE CRESCENT IN THE NORTH????????

How can you defend a term AFRO ASIATIC and not see the word ASIATIC in it.
Explain why it's not just AFROATIC LANGUAGE....

Why is there the word ASIATIC? it is because the language was influenced by people of western ASIA??? :francis:
ARABS

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
@poiter
Explain to me WHY NUBIAN TRIBES DID NOT SPEAK EGYPTIAN.

please. Ive been asking you this for 3 pages now.

Noone in southern EGYPT OR SUDAN SPOKE EGYPTIAN

What "egyptians" are we talking about??
The ones in SOUITHERN EGYPT or the ones who inhabited the FERTILE CRESCENT IN THE NORTH????????

How can you defend a term AFRO ASIATIC and not see the word ASIATIC in it.
Explain why it's not just AFROATIC LANGUAGE....

Why is there the word ASIATIC? it is because the language was influenced by people of western ASIA??? :francis:
ARABS
We are talking about Ancient Egypt, Please stop bringing up modern concepts to describe ancient practices and peoples.

Like i said before the Middle east was considered Northeast Africa. Why on earth would you think light skin was was birthed in a climate like the Middle East or that people from the Caucasus mountains reached the arabian peninsula before native Africans is beyond me. It seems like you're inferring that the Light skinned people currently in the middle east are indigenous and mixed with lower Egyptians. Hence why you keep claiming their mixed with "arab".

Those Light skin people in lower Egypt and Middle east are mixed with turk, greek, etc basically all outside conquers who took over Egypt and Middle east Mainly During and AFTER the Greek rule.

Please look at the this Egyptian Timeline to understand that The greek rule was the end of Egypt

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You honestly think that somalians native tongue is ARABIC?
Somalians had their own native tongue and culture. Muslims and Arabs influenced them after Islam was created and pushed on everyone through conquest.
They even tried to get to the Persians and somewhat succeeded. Persians spoke FARSI, now they speak ARABIC.
You have Hebrew Iranians who moved to poland because of this.
People were migrated AWAY from the ARABS.. others stayed and was conquered.

Arabs DID find the fertile crescent in Ancient times... even started the Egyptian language.

Somalis do have their own native culture and language lol... The language is called Somali.

When was this conquest? I need reciepts.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Your map is CUT OFF ON TOP...

SUDAN is a large distance away from NORTHER EGYPT, my dear.

Im not a cac. Go to the library, you imbecile.

You act like Nile starts and stops in Cairo . The Nile was and is the life of the Egypt and runs through Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi,Congo-Kinshasa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan and Egypt.

Yet you still think that people originally from caucus mountains reached Lower Egypt before native BLACK Africans and that Nubia was not the origin.

Entrapta310

Daps
We are talking about Ancient Egypt, Please stop bringing up modern concepts to describe ancient practices and peoples.

Like i said before the Middle east was considered Northeast Africa. Why on earth would you think light skin was was birthed in a climate like the Middle East or that people from the Caucasus mountains reached the arabian peninsula before native Africans is beyond me. It seems like you're inferring that the Light skinned people currently in the middle east are indigenous and mixed with lower Egyptians. Hence why you keep claiming their mixed with "arab".

Those Light skin people in lower Egypt and Middle east are mixed with turk, greek, etc basically all outside conquers who took over Egypt and Middle east Mainly During and AFTER the Greek rule.

Please look at the this Egyptian Timeline to understand that The greek rule was the end of Egypt

I am implying that Northern Egypt is mixed with ARAB.
I am implying that the NUBIAN language and the EGYPTIAN language clearly shows the difference in people from NORTHERN EGYPT to SOUTHERN EGYPT.
I am implying who were the TRUE inhabitants of the whole of EGYPT and what really happened in the Northern areas.
Why are we still shytting on southern egypt and sudan and saying they in themselves are EXACTLY the same people in NORTHERN egypt?
Why?
cmon now.

I never even brought up the Greeks, but if you wanna go there then understand that the ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE influenced the GREEK ALPHABET.
And Nubians weren't speaking in Egyptian in SOUTHERN EGYPT.
We are not talking about the dawn of civilization here... if you want to, then lets talk about the HOMINID that's 1 million years old in ERITREA.
The Arabs didn't cross the river yet. They were land wanderers and traveled to the FERTILE CRESCENT FIRST.

People fromt the Caucasus mountains didn't reach the arabian peninsula. If you believe that, then you are implying that the TURKS and RUSSIANS inhabited ARABIA.

I never said the ARABS were light skinned.... THE PHOENICIANS were. NOT the NORTHERN EGYPTIANS.
Nor did NORTHERN EGYPTIANS have WOOLY hair. They're hair was straight.
All I'm trying to point out is that what was going on on the upper coast of Egypt was a different story than what was going on in the southern point NEAR SUDAN where the NILE flows through.

Somalis do have their own native culture and language lol... The language is called Somali.

When was this conquest? I need reciepts.

I know they do, boo.
I'm trying to explain why they have two languages in their region.

Entrapta310

Daps
You act like Nile starts and stops in Cairo . The Nile was and is the life of the Egypt and runs through Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi,Congo-Kinshasa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, South Sudan, Sudan and Egypt.

Yet you still think that people originally from caucus mountains reached Lower Egypt before native BLACK Africans and that Nubia was not the origin.

It's called the CAUCASUS mountains. Orginally called Kaukasus.....
Read my post above this.

I know about the NILE and where it flows.
How bout you finally tell me why NUBIANS didnt speak EGYPTIAN.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I am implying that Northern Egypt is mixed with ARAB.
I am implying that the NUBIAN language and the EGYPTIAN language clearly shows the difference in people from NORTHERN EGYPT to SOUTHERN EGYPT.
I am implying who were the TRUE inhabitants of the whole of EGYPT and what really happened in the Northern areas.
Why are we still shytting on southern egypt and sudan and saying they in themselves are EXACTLY the same people in NORTHERN egypt?
Why?
cmon now.

I never even brought up the Greeks, but if you wanna go there then understand that the ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE influenced the GREEK ALPHABET.
And Nubians weren't speaking in Egyptian in SOUTHERN EGYPT.
We are not talking about the dawn of civilization here... if you want to, then lets talk about the HOMINID that's 1 million years old in ERITREA.
The Arabs didn't cross the river yet. They were land wanderers and traveled to the FERTILE CRESCENT FIRST.

People fromt the Caucasus mountains didn't reach the arabian peninsula. If you believe that, then you are implying that the TURKS and RUSSIANS inhabited ARABIA.

I never said the ARABS were light skinned.... THE PHOENICIANS were. NOT the NORTHERN EGYPTIANS.
Nor did NORTHERN EGYPTIANS have WOOLY hair. They're hair was straight.
All I'm trying to point out is that what was going on on the upper coast of Egypt was a different story than what was going on in the southern point NEAR SUDAN where the NILE flows through.

I know they do, boo.
I'm trying to explain why they have two languages in their region.

Its a massive region :heh:

Still no recipets

Entrapta310

Daps
Its a massive region :heh:

Still no recipets

Oh, so you are trying to imply that Arabic was always in Somalia? And the language was always there?
I'm confused.

Islam was introduced to the area early on from the Arabian peninsula, shortly after the hijra. Zeila's two-mihrab Masjid al-Qiblatayn dates to the 7th century, and is the oldest mosque in the city.[48] In the late 800s, Al-Yaqubi wrote that Muslims were living along the northern Somali seaboard.[49] He also mentioned that the Adal kingdom had its capital in the city,[49][50] suggesting that the Adal Sultanate with Zeila as its headquarters dates back to at least the 9th or 10th centuries. According to I.M. Lewis, the polity was governed by local dynasties consisting of Somalized Arabs or Arabized Somalis, who also ruled over the similarly established Sultanate of Mogadishu in the Benadir region to the south. Adal's history from this founding period forth would be characterized by a succession of battles with neighbouring Abyssinia.[50] At its height, the Adal kingdom controlled large parts of modern-day Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Eritrea.

The muslim culture wasn't put onto the people?
And with it bringing the ARABIC language?

Or was the arabic language always there?

The Admanite tribe who started talking in ARABIC didn't live near SOMALIA.

Entrapta310

Daps
Some did, some did not. Many wore wigs :what:

In 2015?Yes
In Dynastic Egypt? No

For you to think that Northern EGYPT was never mixed in Dynastic Egypt is the most foolish thing you can do.
And you only think that way because you want to shyt on Kingdoms, that had nothing to do with Egyptians up NORTH, which are the true inhabitants of AFRICA in its purest form.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
For you to think that Northern EGYPT was never mixed in Dynastic Egypt is the most foolish thing you can do.

We are still waiting for you to post evidence of Arabs mass migrating into Egypt before the 27th dynasty